Chapter 11

Alicia approached me with her crew of Merry men or whores if you may.
I could already tell that she was here for trouble, why not approach me when you're king is here.

" Well I see you had the guts to even bring the witch that hexed our king to think that my mate belongs to you" Alicia spat out in fury , her eyes glowed golden to show her dragon was present in this conversation.

" She carries herself high knowing what she has done, shameless" one of the Merry whores spat with disgust.

" She's a bitch always whoring when not needed" a plastic bimbo taunted I mean have you seen them i don't know if that is a crop top or just a bikini top and they say i whore around .

" Red you are unbelievably calm are you going to kill them in their sleep" Carly said since their voices sounded like a choir with sore throat singing HALLELUJAH.

" Ha that was a very funny joke witch but seriously why is there a witch here, i knew something smelt funny, no ?" The obnoxious two faced Celeste  walked up to us.

" Oh I'm gonna bust your face that even you mate won't want you" Carly was about to jump on Celeste who had the guts to laugh.

" So you can't fight so you use cheat" Celeste completely ignored Carly and faced me, i didn't give her a satisfaction of my answer so she continued.
" I heard that for wolves if the Alpha's mate is strong enough to lead the pack  anyone is free to challenge her for the Luna position"

It's true the formal Luna queen was the real Luna queen's cousin, the real Luna queen wasn't strong enough to lead according to the alpha, she was demoted to an omega , she also cleans my wounds when beaten.

" And where are you going with this " Carly interjected getting annoyed.

" What I'm saying is I CHALLENGE YOU to a duel to the position as queen cause I can't stand in the sidelines and watch a dog become queen,  " everyone gasped and growled hearing the blasphemy she spoke.
" Do you accept on not bitch"

" Fine you overgrown rabid lizard" she growled and a golden glint flashed by her eyes.
" I accept your challenge.......... bitch".

" Make that two, cause I also challenge you, fight to the death" Alicia added trying to be the boss as everyone gasped.

" I accept" i quickly said now I have an excuse to kill blonde bimbo.

" You accept WHAT?" i know that alluring dangerous voice from anywhere.

" A challenge for the position to be queen" Carly said excitedly.

Nathan was already fuming in anger , if looks could kill Alicia and the three sluts would already be six feet under. A sexy loud growl escaped his throat.
Oh my ovaries!.

" I could not sit down and watch you make a dog queen of dragon, we are to be married next month...."Celeste continued until...

" And so Fucking what, you are not my queen..."

" But I'll be and I already challenged her and she accepted" Celeste smirked" i going to be queen if you like it or not you can't interfere in a challenge, so merideth you have ten minutes to get ready" Celeste left and her swarm of sluts followed her.

Ten minutes later Carol and Nathan were still trying to convince me to forfeit, i mean come on don't you know me.

Celeste came out wearing......is that a bikini top, she wore a bikini top and leather pants, Alicia came out in all her glory wearing a black crop top and a leather bum short or let's just say the truth i feel like she tied a cloth to cover her plastic tits and she might have ruined a perfectly good leather by cutting the legs.

This isn't a fashion parade girls this is a fight for the throne, me being a good girl wore white leather pants and a white tank top, according to tradition i have to wear it.

Celeste stepped into the ring flunting what her mama gave her, she glared daggers at me as I entered the ring.

Nathan from his position began speaking.

" According to tradition, if the leader is not recognized as a leader in the eyes of the subjects, then there is a requirement of a challenge, now I'll ask again do you want to continue with the challenge?" .

I think Nate is talking to me , i looked around and saw some people looking at me pitifully making me to still want to go on with it, i can never back out of a challenge.

" Yes" Celeste and I said at the same time.

" Fight" Nathan said and sat down on a huge throne.

Celeste and i began circling each other looking for an opening i missed a step on my right making her think that my weak spot and she took the bait

She tried to punch my right side , I countered it and punched her face, she staggered backwards and growled at me her eyes shining gold .

My strategy was to make her angry so that she won't think while fighting, figure out her fighting pattern, which was easy.

It was actually very funny, her expression when I counter any attack, i kicked her face throwing her to the ground and then she lost it she didn't think while fighting.

I caught her fighting pattern, punch left, punch right, try to punch my center, fake punch left then punch right, that part was tricky to figure out, the try to brush me off my feet.
And then start again.

My laughter was causing her to get angrier, she grew talons ,no surprise there all i have to do is douge every attack.

" Do you think that is legal" i heard someone ask.

" They didn't even set down some rules since the queen isn't a dragon shifter" another person said .

I feel so loved, i was ready for any attack , except for this one she jumped on me pinching my face, i rolled us over, with me on top punching the plastic surgery she did to her nose, she rolled us over again before she could land a punch i threw her to the nearest tree.

The tree fell, Celeste stood up and gave an animalistic growl she ran at me with a knife, she stabbed my stomach with the knife , it was made with silver laced with wolfsbane, everyone growled at her.

I could see that Mason ,Carol and Carly were holding Nathan down , Celeste had a victorious smirk on her face .

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hello everyone I tried write this chapter at a rush hour i hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment🥰🥰🥰😍😘😘😘😘😘💋♥️💓❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖