Chapter 7

I don't know when I slept off but I woke up in a plush room.
Frido was on the bed with me ,it was a queen size bed with blue silk and I didn't talk about the walls they were blazing red.
I went to the bathroom and showered , I went into my walk-in closet , I took out a white floral dress.
I left my hair in it's natural curls

I left my new room with frido , from how the place smells I knew we were in the castle

I left my new room with frido , from how the place smells I knew we were in the castle .
A maid was coming towards my room when she saw me she gasped.

" My queen you're awake! ,I was meant to wake you up but since you're already up please this way".

This is so weird with the formalities it's creepy.

" Please with the formalities " okay now I sound formal.
" Im not used to this so please call me merideth" .

" But I can't my queen". she looks like someone wants her to cut her head off.

" Fine but when we're alone is that better"

" But..."

" Please I'm trying to get comfortable here this isn't helping".

" Okay"

She took me to the dinning hall ,I said hall because a room is not enough for this people here.
This is what I hate, everyone stopped their chattering and looked at me ,Damn I must look so innocent to be getting sympathetic looks from girls, and envious looks.
The mates women were looking at me like I was Jesus or something.
And then his eyes, oh my God I haven't seen anything so beautiful in my life . Ocean blue eyes mixing with black.
Frido barked bringing me out of my daze , you damn dog you could have just left me like that .
There were two chairs at the end of the high table ,I saw Carolyn there she gave me a knowing smirk and I gave her a death glare, she raised her hand up in mock surrender .
I went to the high table and was given a seat beside Nathan.
Nova sighed dreamily and I rolled my eyes at her action.
Jackson rejected me she barely talk to me for two years , pathetic.

' you know I am you and you are me, if I'm pathetic you are too ' Nova said fanning herself with her wings.

She fell so hard .

" You did too"

" Okay can you shut you beak hole" I said angrily.

" so how are you enjoying yourself" Carol said.
" Where's my katana "

" I told you we shouldn't have taken it " Mason said , it's so nice that he fears me .
" Nathan took it" .my head snapped at him.
" It's in my room" he said with a boyish smirk testing me .

I sighed and ate my food quietly, I felt three pairs of eyes glaring at me . Annoyed I looked up and regretted it.
Barbie wannabe dolls were glaring at me, isn't their face heavy from all the make up, I don't even know if I can call it make up , it looks like kindergartners went on painting spree on their face.

I straightened up looking at them ,then gave them a serious death glare, they are this close to being on my black list.
They looked away and made a huge mistake by looking at frido, he was giving me the EYES.

" No !" I looked away

"" What's going on" Carol asked about to shove a sausage in her mouth.

Frido whined for my attention.

" Awww he wants you to look at him"
Frido used this opportunity on Carol, he went to her chair and gave her THE EYES.
And yes of course she was stupid enough to fall for it , she gave

frido a lot of sausages.

"He used you" I said as I continued eating.
" No he likes me right frido? "
Frido growled at her and ran away with the remaining sausages.
Everyone in our table bursted out laughing.

" What did I do wrong"

" You got puppy whipped , hard"
Nathan said and started laughing again.

Some people stopped eating and gasped, yes I know his laugh is melodious.

" We just witnessed history, Nathaniel Donovan Black just laughed at something funny and not someone suffering". Mason said signing earning a death glare from Nathan.

We ate our breakfast in peace, Carol took me for a tour later .she showed me all the wonderful boring things of the castle.

" Finally what you've been waiting for our weapons vault. She opened a door the room was empty but had pictures of past rulers .

" Wow I'm impressed" I said sweetly with sarcasm lacing my voice.
" Oh would you be patient" carol said , she went behind a picture that looks like little Nathan and Carolyn ,there was a lock behind it she punched the code ,but not actual punching .1357911 that was the code .

The walls turned inside out ,my mouth dropped as I looked at the collection of guns , grenades, various ammunitions , my eyes went to the collection of Japanese weapons, ranging from shurikens to kunai to various katana to different swords, bows and arrows. I don't know if I should be worried. Funny thing is that I haven't practiced with it  but I'm

"何てことだ " oh my God.

" I never knew you can speak Japanese"

" I speak a lot of Asian languages" . I said picking up a katana.

" What's up with you and katanas"  wow she's really observant.

" I loved it immediately I watched Naruto, it was Sasuke's favourite weapon".

" Ahh fan girls "

" It's not fangirling I just got addicted"

I removed the katana from it's protective sheath.

" You are obessesed with weapons aren't you"

" Only the ones that I can throw from a distance".

She looks at me like I have two heads ,.what do you Know pecks of being an elf. Some times I forget I'm a hybrid.
" Let's go Nathan linked an sos to me "

" What does it mean " siblings and their code of conduct.
" It means help me , it's a universal call for help"

I just ignored her and we left the beautiful weapons heaven.
Carol took me to a door , from the smell of papers and old books plus Nathan's scent I could tell that this was his office.
Carol opened the door, what I saw made my blood boil.

★★★★★★★

Hello again I've decided to be updating on Sundays, don't forget to comment and vote,😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘