Chapter 6

Luke ran towards me, I used the sweet sweet katana to cut off his head.

" Merideth" Carol shouted .

" What ,did you really believe that I was taking this for fun" I said cleaning the blood off the katana with Luke's headless body.

" Well yeah "

" Then I'm sorry you had to see this".
I said half heartedly.

" Don't worry I've seen worse"

" That's my girl" I put the katana back in it's protective sheath.
" Frido, frido come here".

Frido was in his wolf form running to me before a dragon attacked him,frido was small compare to the dragon but he was faster, he pinned to the dragon.
Yes you heard me my frido pinned down a fucking dragon of 10ft while frido is 6ft.

" Who just pinned Greg" I heard someone say.

" Okay frido that's enough come here"
Frido whined and reluctantly left 'greg' whom I think is important.

Frido came to me and licked the blood of my cheek ,it Should be Luke's blood.

" I Know I need a bath but you do too ,now shift" I said the last part with authority .

Everyone gasped as frido went from a 6ft beast to a 2ft puppy. frido barked and waged his tail happily .

" You've had your fun now that's enough".

" Carol" someone shouted .

I looked at the direction that came from, my breath hicked,if I said that guys I've seen before are hot they are nothing compared to this sex god walking towards us , if he had a Tempe I wouldn't mind praying to him.
I took a deep breath and I stopped breathing my mouth watered, I felt a massive pull to him, it took all my will and power to not go to him now and run my hands through that midnight black hair.
Please let me not get started on his intoxicating scent,God what is he doing to me.
He smells like a chocolate and vanilla heaven , and that heaven is walking towards me.

" Nathaniel I'm fine" Carol said as she went to the guy next to MY sex god, I mean THE sex god.

" Oh my goodness Carol don't scare me like that ever again" the guy next to my sex god said.

" Who's this here"he said after noticing I exist.

" Guys this is merideth she was captured with me she also got us out of there and please don't infuriate her, I've seen what she does to people that annoy her . Carol said ruining my good girl act that I was about to use.

" Wouldn't it be fun if they found out themselves" I said sweetly.
" Anyways I'm merideth Nightingale nice to meet you" I said to them

" Well merideth I'm Mason , Carol's erasthai " he stretched his hand for a handshake.

" Nice to meet you" I shook his hands

" MINE!" My sex god growled and held me hostage in his embrace.
Nova was screaming in my head, remind me to take a medicine for my newly made headache.

Of course Nova was calling because phoenix shifters can have more than one mates , if they can't share him or her then they fight for the right to mate like animals , then why was I mates to a jerk. It doesn't matter I have this sex god to myself.

" Oh my goodness that means that we will be sister-in-laws" Carol said spoiling the perfect moment.

" I guess so" I replied her

" Nice katana "Mason said

" Thanks it was so sharp it went through someone's neck" I said sweetly making me sound like a serial killer " plus Its not mine I found it in their weapons vault" I snuggled into Nathaniel's chest and he chuckled.

If you say a chuckle can't make a girl turned on then you're wrong I could feel myself getting wet.

He put head on my neck sniffing my scent.
" I'll advise you to behave or I would not be held responsible for what happens next"

I tried to keep the blood away from my face but failed miserably.
Carol gasped.

" Nathan what did you say to her she looks like a tomato fruit, normally she would say something to the guys and they would blush but you my dear brother just made history ".

" Wow I feel honored" Nathan my love said holding me tighter.

" Thanks for making me the center of attention Carol" I said narrowing my eyes at her .
" Can we go I'm exhausted"

" Yeah let's go everyone would be excited to see their new queen"
I choked on my saliva, gross I know , I forgot that I was mates to the most important supernatural aka the dragon KING while I'm to be the dragon QUEEN, do I look like a queen I have dried up wolf puppy spit on my face and blood everywhere.
It turns out that killing Luke wasn't as neat as I taught. I'm cover in blood .

" Don't worry you would make a great queen" how did he know what I'm thinking.

" It's showing in your face".

The dragon shifters shifted , Carol climbed on Mason while I and frido were on my mate .

Actually I was on my mate while frido slept his ass on my body.