Chapter 10

.
" Merideth Nightingale you have so much to explain to me, like why are you in spain"

On the plus side she isn't going to punish me now with Nathan the dragon king with me.

" So Carly funny story , I got captured...."

" Ha you think I'm stupid, or was I born yesterday?" Yes I think you are stupid

" Tell me why are you here " she looks at Nathan's hand around my waist.
" and What's going on here"

Carly can be slow witted when angry.
This one time a hunter made her angry she did sorcery in front of humans . Don't worry we wiped everyone's memory.

I snuggled up closer to Nathan's warm hard abs filled chest. The suspense is killing her , her eyes twitch when reaching her limit.

" Should I tell her or would you let her to die in suspense" Nathan nipped me earlobe making a shiver of delight run down my spine, heat filled between my legs as I felt myself getting wet.

" Do you guys need a room or......" Carol was to quick to notice the sexual tension.

Carly raised a brow at what she said then she glared at me .I swear she can act like a Mexican mom reprimanding her daughter on how boys are bad .

" Soooo Carlita this is my erasthai Nathaniel"  her eyes where wide open at this revelation and her jaws were slack "and no flirting with him I know what you're thinking" I quickly added.

" Dragon shifters , woooaaaah red pinch me " Carly said with disbelief.

I quickly punched her arm ,she screamed in pain.

" I said pinch not punch me what's wrong with you woman can't you go a day without violence". She rubbed her newly bruised arm.

" You know that it is impossible"I flipped my silky hair over my shoulder
"폭력이 내 삶이 란 걸 알 잖아 내가 어떤 불사조 일까 난 폭력 싫어"(  Translation: you know that violence is my life ,what kind of phoenix would I be I I don't like violence).

"멍청하지만 놀랍게도 당신은 여전히 ​​멍청 해요) "( Translation: A dumb one but surprisingly you still are dumb) " Carly counters.

" Hardy har har , very funny of Carly " I say with sarcasm dripping wet from my voice.

"그래서 당신은 다른 짝이 있습니다.      ( Translation: So you have another mate ) " I can guess she doesn't want to see me heartbroken again. Jackson's rejection really took a toll on me , Carlita threatened me with spanking to forget about that good for nothing conniving son of a gun scratch that she spanked the living stars out of me.

"신을 버림받은 알파를 내 친구라고 부르지 마( Translation: Don't call that God forsaken alpha my mate)" I growled at her , Nate hugged me closer to his body.  I inhaled his intoxicating scent making me feel light headed." I don't want to hear his name ever again Carly" I growled out my calmly.

"사실이지만 그가 누군지 알고 당신과 당신을 공유하고 싶어하지 않을 것 같아요( True but i don't think he would want to share you with you know who)" Carly is definitely right Nate would kill jackson immediately he knows who he is.
"나는 오직 내 왕과 그를 위해
( I'm only for my king and him alone)" i and Nova sighed dreamily.

" But to be fair you almost gave me a heart attack, I thought you were kidnapped by hunters and was being experimented on " Nathan growled at her words ,he held me tighter hot breath fanning my neck ,God save my soul. I swear I could get an orgasm just being close to him.

" Just accept the fact that you missed me and you were worried about me " I smirked " you even missed frido".

" I didn't miss frido he drove my cat away" that's true undeniably bronco or lucifer as I like to call him through the nickname I gave him you should know the cat was evil as fuck .to be truthful frido killed it out of frustration.

Carly came tumbling Down as frido jumped on her and started giving her puppy kisses.

" Ahhh frido get off me " Carly shouted on top of her lungs, she touched her face and slubber followed " ewww wolf spit "

Frido rubbed his body on her she kept pushing his head away but he didn't budge .

" You sound sexy when speaking a different language" Nathan's sexy voice sounded in my ears,. don't blush, think about puppies or how frido killed Lucifer.

" Holy crab cakes red you're blushing" ah jeez Carly noticed.

" Fuck dude you just made history, red never blush even when a vampire tried to seduce her" fuck Carly you're not helping. At her last sentence Nathan tightened his grip on my waist.

" And of course it didn't work,she destroyed that fine guy's face, his smile is now an eyesore"

" Damn girl I don't want to be on your bad side " Carol said taking a step back.

Someone's phone rang , Nathan kissed my forehead and signaled Mason to follow him.

" Now that they're gone, sunny  said that she's coming over elder marcella has some errands she sent her on " Carly suddenly switched to business mode .

" Why are you telling me this " i said completely annoyed with this topic.

" She is asking for your permission to travel over here to get it done"

" And why is it my business"

Her phone started ringing , she gave me the look that only meant one thing , i sighed and answered the phone.

" What do you want sun hi
( pronounced  sun hee) "

" Look Merideth please i need to get some things for elder marcella and I noticed that I couldn't enter spain which means you're in spain".

I know what you're thinking , this situation was from last year she tried to prove that witches are the greater species , we made a bet with blood that the one that gets defeated would need the winners permission to go anywhere when within the same vicinity, when I say vicinity i mean continent.

As you guessed it i won broke her leg when winning but there wasn't any rules on bone injury.

" So you're asking me to let you pass"
I could just release her but i need something from her.

" Can you please release me i would never wrong you again" i knew that is what she would ask for.

" Okay I'll do it, but on one condition"

I smiled at Carly who was shaking her head like a disappointed italian mother

" Okay I'll do it" she didn't even ask what my condition was.

" I release you Kim sun hi you are no longer restricted from moving around under the condition that you obey my every command, 안녕( goodbye )" then i switched off Carly's phone.

" I don't want to be on you bad side ever" Carol hugged me" I'm sorry if I annoyed you anyway possible".

" Do you know those girls that are glaring daggers at you red?" Carly pointed at Alicia and the three sluts.

"그들은 모두 메이크업 트럭에 치인 것처럼 보입니다."( They all look like they were hit by a make up truck) " Carly continued.

" I know right" i joined her

Alicia and the three sluts started walking towards us .i knew that nothing good is to come.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hi everyone sorry for not updating earlier i got sidetracked with chinese novels , i don't know if it would not happen again cause I love reading but I'll try my best. If anyone has something to add to the book just comment I'll listen or read any one.dont forget to vote🥺 please, kisses😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖