Chapter Seventy One

Arav's POV

Today I had to left early because of an urgent meeting and for that I had to leave my wife alone to go office.

I really did not want to go leaving her alone, today I did not why but she was not looking well, her face was looking pale which was piercing in my heart. But told me that it just a headache due to stress.

I had told her many times not to take stress. I also tried to help her in her work but she did not listed to me.

I told her that I will not go for the meeting but she made my agree. She knew that this meeting was really important for me that was the reason she wanted me to go but what she didn't know was that she was more important for me than anything.

Ahh, she is so stubborn and due to which I had to agree reluctantly.

I told her not to go office today but again she showed her stubbornness to me. Could she not agree with me, she never listen to me. 

It is not like I am complaining about my wife, she always do what I tell her to do but when it comes to her health and her work she showed her tantrums. She never listen to me.

Like always she showed her puppy face to me and made me agree but I just agreed on one condition that if she will not feel well in office she will inform me without any second and will come home.

I agreed with that as well because in office I can be rest assured that she was with me and here at home, no one was here to take care of her, may be she is right it just a headache but still I wanted her to be with me every time.

I left for office after giving her a kiss on her forehead and told her that we will meet in office.

I reached to the hotel where the meeting will take place. They booked a cabin for our meeting.

When I reached there first I was greeted by my PA who was already waiting at the entrance. We both entered in the cabin where two man was waiting for me. 

They were Mr. Singh and his PA Gaurav.

They both stand up when they looked at me and forward their hand for handshake one by one. I shake my hands with them.

"I hope I am not late?" I said taking my seat.

"Ah no Mr. Thakur, we also just reached," Mr. Sign replied.

"So shall we start the meeting," I said once we settled down on our seat.

"Sure," he said and we started the meeting.

The meeting went really well the we grab the deal. The meeting almost take 3 hours to finish.

"I will be really happy to work with you Mr. Thakur," Mr. Singh said when be existing from the cabin.

"It's our pleasure Mr. Singh," I replied

After the meeting we both shake hand and made our way to our respective places.

I set in the car with Mr. Bansal and driver started the car to our office.

I was on the way to office when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller Id and a confused look appeared on my face because the call was from Sana.

"Hello," I said after picking the call.

"Arav, Ankti," She said from the side of the phone.