Chapter Twenty Three

Please ignore mistakes............

Happy reading and take care.....

****************************************************************************

I opened my eyes when I felt something heavy on me, It was Arav who as sleeping peacefully resting his head on my shoulder and encircled my waist with his hand. I feel his breathing and his lips on my neck.

I was a statue for some time, I watched his sleeping in my arms for the whole time. I did not know what came into my mind I caressed his hair and kisses his cheeks. 

Then he flutters open his eyes and looked at me, I am not embarrassed but somehow I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Good morning, Get up Arav, I think it's time," I said in a husky voice.

"I do not want to get up," He mumbled and again rested on my shoulder and encircled mee even tightly.

I released myself from his tight grip.

"Come on get up, I also have to go to college, I have an important assignment to submit," I said and got up from the bed.

"Okay but my coffee," He said in his sleepy voice and I smile at his childish behavior.

"I going to take your coffee, now geet up and freshen up fast," I said went towards the kitchen to prepare his coffee.

I went back to my room and gave the coffee to Arav. he took the coffee and placed it on the side table and pulled me towards him.

I landed on his lap with a sudden pulled.

"Arav, what are you doing, leave me," I said and tried to free my self from his hold.

"not before this.........." he said and placed his lips on mine, I jerked first but eventually gave up, I touched his hair with one hand neck and another hand. He pulled my waist closer and intensified our kiss, I felt goosebumps all over my body when he sucked my lower lip, He did not stop the kiss it very continues for more than three minutes, But I can not I want oxygen, I pulled his off and breathed heavily.

"Now this is called a good morning now," I blushed by hearing his words and run towards the washroom and closed the door.

After getting ready I went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Most of the time, I preferred to prepare the food myself. everyone liked my food and also I liked cooking.

After having breakfast, we both went to college. 

On the way to college I thought to talk with Arav.

"Arav," I called his name.

"Yes, Anku," He called and a smile appeared on my face by hearing my name as Anku.

"Actually, I want to talk about yesterday, whatever happed at the college," I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"Anku, just leave them and do not focus on their words, they do not have anything to do so they enjoy doing these types of things," He said with a little disgust.

"But, they said that their parents and your parents know each other very well, what if they do something because of me," I said while looking at my lap but he started to laugh and I looked at his with confusion.

After some time, he composed himself and said.

"Do you really think that they are capable of anything to me and my family and even with you?" he said and looked at me for the answer but I was silent, not able to say anything.

"Oh Anku baby, you are so innocent, you do not your husband's capability, you underestimated your husband very much baby," he said while looking at me.

"you do not need to think about anything just leave it with me and just focus on your study, do you understand?" He asked looking at me and just nodded without saying any word.

We reached college and Arav held my hand when we were entering the college, everyone was looking at me like I have grown two heads. they were giving me a weird look and I was feeling uncomfortable so I tighten the grip on his hand.

He saw my hand and glared at all the students and they started to go here and there. I looked at his face and he gave his assuring smile which formed a smile on my face automatically.

Sana also came to college at the same time.

"Hi Ankti, Good morning, how are you, babe," she said and hugged me.

"Good morning," I said and also hugged her.

Hi, Jiju, how are you," she said to Arav and I widen my eyes, she never called like that.

"You don't mind me calling you Jiju, right?" She asked him and looked at him for the answer.

"No, I do not mind, and I am good," He said with a smile.

"Okay I have to go, I have a meeting with the new principle, you two take care and Anku meat me at lunchtime, you two join us Sana, bye girls," he said and went towards his office.

"So?" Sana said

"So," I said looking here and there.

"Care to share madam, Anku and all," She asked

I blushed and hit her shoulder playfully.

We both went towards the class as the class was going to start after some time so I tell Sana everything about yesterday that how I shared my feeling to Arav and how he said that he loved me. 

"Wow babe, I am so happy for you?" she said hugged me tightly.

"I am so happy Sana, finally there is someone who loved me so much and protect me, you were right when you said to tell him my feeling but I never thought that he would say that he loved me, I thought that he would say that he also like me but I was on cloud nine when he said that he loved me, you know Sana I never felt this much happy, Arav is the best thing happen in my life, I am really thankful to God to send Arav in my life, I surely did some good work in my previous life to have him in this life," I said and the tears made its way from my eyes.

Sana came to me and wiped my tears and hugged me and I also hugged her tightly.

"I told you Ankti everything happens for good, God never does anything wrong with good and innocent people like you," she said and I nodded and agreement.

Our class started at some time and we both set in our respective seats

.