Chapter Forty Seven

Ankti's POV

We were working when our Praveen sir said that we have to gather in the conference hall for an urgent meeting called by Arav.

we all reached the hall and took our seat, the finance department was also present in the meeting, there must be something important.

Soon Arav came to the hall we all got up from our seat to which he gestures as to sit down and we all took our place.

"Hello everyone, I want to inform you that there is a new project on which we have to work, it's with an international client and it will be a huge success for all of us, we have to submit our presentation to the client then they decide who will get the project and our rival companies are also working on it so I want this project at anyhow, after completing this project we will reach at the 3rd portion in the world so I want each and everyone to give their 100% on it and I will not tolerate any single mistake from anyone, this project is really important for the company and I do not want any mistake related to this, Once we will get this project and complete it successfully you all will get a bonus with your salary, am I clear?" He then looked at each and everyone for the relay.

"Yes Sir," we replied to which he nodded.

"Great, I want the marketing department to check the marketing of this project and prepare a presentation on it and submit it in 2 weeks and finance department will make the financial report of this project, you also have to submit it in 2 weeks so if there will any flaws then we can correct it on time, and I want everything will be perfect, your manager will inform your about the work in details and we have to complete it within a month," he told them and left from the hall.

We all also came back to our floor.

"Guys this is the very important project for our company and as Arav Sir said he will not tolerate any mistake and if anyone does any mistake then be ready to get fired because he never gives any seconds chance to anyone, I will mail you the details on which you all have to work," Praveen Sir said and left to his cabin

"Be ready guys and you are new here so do not do any mistake otherwise he will not think twice to fire," Soha said 

"That is why we all called him devil, he is always like that," Kavita said in her bored tone.

"But it must be very important for him that is why he was telling that," Sana said in defense while looking at my face.

"He is always like that, Rude," Vishal said and they all left for their desk.

we all also sat on our desk and started working on the pending work.

Soon we all received the details on which we have to work and prepare the presentation together.

At lunchtime I and Sana went to the cafeteria as we told Sameer and Maya and today I made up my mind to tell Maya about Arav.

We entered in canteen and Sameer was also sitting on a table along with Maya. we went to their table and sat on the empty chair.

"Hey guys, so how was your work going," I asked them.

"Good yaar, but the new project everyone is very scared about it, they all were saying that Arav Sir will not tolerate any mistake and will fire the employee who will do any mistake without thinking twist," Maya said and I could see that she was really scared.

"Do not worry, he will not do anything like that and you will do your work properly," I tried to assure her.

"How do you know that he will not do anything like that, you do not hear the rumors about him, everyone said he is Devil," she said.

"I know him better than anyone here," I said 

"How can you be so sure and how do you know him?" She asked.

"I know him because he is my husband," I said and she looked at me with shock and that's when I realized what I have told her.

she looked at me for some time and then started to laugh.

we were just looking at her, when she realized that we are serious she stopped laughing and sat straight. 

"Are you serious?" she asked and I nodded.

then I told her everything and asked her not to tell anyone here.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked.

"Sorry yar I was just worried that what if anyone got to know about it which I did want," I tried to make her understand to which she nodded.

"I can understand and do not worry, I will not tell anyone," she said and I smiled at her.

"Okay guys now can we have the lunch, I am feeling very hungry," Sameer said.

"When you are not hungry," Sana said in disbelief. 

we had our lunch and went back to our floor to complete our work. soon it was evening and we all left the office.

Today was a very tiring day with the new project and I was hell tired.

I reached home at 6 PM. I freshen up and took some rest, after taking rest I prepared the dinner. It was already 8 but Arav was not retired from office, he must be late today.

I sat on the couch and I did know when I drifted into sleep.

I open my eyes when I heard his voice when I asked him how he opened the door because I did hear the ring of the doorbell. he said that he opened the door with the spare keys and as I was sleeping so I did not hear the doorbell.

He told me to have dinner if he was late but I denied saying that it'ss my right as his wife and he could take it from me.

I love to wait for him for dinner, how could he say that.

we had our dinner with little chit chat and after that made our way towards our room, after laying down on he pulled me towards him and I placed my head on his chest and he started to run his finger in my hair which I liked the most and he knew that.

I told him about today's talk and the view about the employee towards him and he said that he did not care about it, it's their views and he only cared what his loved once thought about him and what I thought about him.

It warmed my heart to know how important I am for him.

I also told him about Aisha and Pragya and he said that I am the only person in his life and will be the only person.

I kept blubbering things when He placed his lips on mine and we both went into our passion. after the passionate session, we both drifted into sleep.