Chapter Thirty Three

Ankti's POV

After 2 months.....Job fair day.......

I was getting ready for the interview as today is the job fair.

I already discussed it with Arav and he offered me to join his company as they will also be a part of this job fair but I denied telling him that I will get selected by my own skills.

I told him not to tell anyone about me and I will try my best to give my best interview and get select in his company.

I got ready in a peach color shirt and black pants with black pencils heal.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and complete my look with natural makeup.

I checked myself in the mirror and when I got satisfied with my look I came downstairs.

Arav was already ready today and was waiting for me.

I do not have any class today so all the students need to reach till 10 AM.

Arav told me to take as much time as I want as today is the important day for me.

That is the reason he was ready before me and it's just for today.

I walk towards him he was on the call speaking with someone, when he felt my presence he said by to the person and hung up the call.

He was looking at me with his intimate gazz and I was blushing.

"How am I looking?" I asked him and he came from his dreamland.

"Hmm, should I be honest?" He asked and looking me from head to toe.

"Yes," I said 

"Actually Anku you are just looking okay I mean...." Before he could complete his sentence I cut him off

"Am I not looking good in this," I asked getting a little sad and checking my dress again.

"Arav I do not have more time should I change but how can I do that now if go and get change then I will get late but I am not looking good in it what to do now," I started blubbering and about to cry but

He came to me and put a finger on my lips which made me stop from blubbering, he held me by my shoulder and said with a smile on his face.

"You are looking awsome Anku, just like a businesswoman," he said and his words made me relaxed.

But I suddenly realized how he was making fun of me and I hit him on the shoulder.

"You scared me Arav, I am not talking to you," I said and started to go out.

"Anku listen, baby, I was just joking," he said and started to follow me.

When I reached our car which was already parked outside by the driver I did not wait for him and open the car door and sit inside.

He came and sit beside me and start the car.

"Anku listen na I was just kidding Jaan, you always looked beautiful trust me baby," he said and held my hand from his left hand and still driving.

I tried to free my hand from his grip but he gripped it more hard so left trying and keep him held my hand.

Do not tell him that I always liked it whenever he held my hands.

"Please Jaan," he said and this time with a pout which I can not resist and I smiled at him.

With that smile, he got the indication that I have forgiven him but let me tell you I was never angry on him I was just playing a little.

I liked this side of him very much, how he showed her love to me. 

We reached the Institute and I started to get nervous.

It's always happened to me whenever I went to do some important work.

However, Arav helped me practicing and preparing for the interview and he also has given the clear chit that I can pass the interview easily but still, I am a little nervous.

Arav stopped the car at the sideway and turn towards my side and I was also looking at him.

He held both hands like giving me some strength and I literally feel strength like some energy passed from him towards me.

"Anku, don't be nervous, you already practice a lot and totally ready for the interview, from our company's side the interview will be taken by the manager of the HR department, so you no need to be nervous, be confident and answer the question with confidence, you don't need to impress them with your answer just answer what you feel and give your best and trust me you will get the best," he said looking into my eyes and I can see the assurance in his eyes.

I gave him a nod and he also nodded and gave me a peck on lips.

"All the best and I love you," he said.

"Thank you and I love you too," I said and hugged him, he also hugged me.

We broke the hug and he kissed my forehead and again wish me luck.

I came out of the car and waved my hand to his side saying bye, he did the same and went from there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.