Chapter Fifty Two

Ankti's POV

Today was the day when we had to start to work with Arav, we all already reached the office and we were waiting for Arav at his floor outside of his cabin.

Soon Mr. Bansal came with some files in his hand.

"You all can enter the cabin, your desks are already arranged for you all, and these are the files on which you will be work, Arav Sir will be here soon," Mr. Bansal informed us and distributed the files which had our name.

We all entered the cabin and took our place.

Everyone was already mesmerized by the beauty of the cabin.

"Oh my God, is just a dream come true, I can not believe that I will work with him, now I have the chances to get his attention," Pragya said excitedly.

I and Sameer just rolled our eyes at her.

"We are here to work not to grab his attention," Sameer said while rolling my eyes.

"Who asked for your opinion, just mind your own business," Pragya glared at him which he returned back.

I stopped Sameer while placed my hand on his shoulder and signaled him not to do anything.

Arav already assured that he will take care of everything if she did anything.

"I also could not believe that I could be able to work with him, he is a very talented man, he has archived this much in his young age," Rahul said with admiration which placed a smile on my face.

We went to our desk and started our work.

After some time Arav came to the cabin and his eyes landed on me.

We looked at each other and he gave me a small smile which I returned back.

He removed his blazer and placed it on his chair and sit on it. Today he was wearing a dark brown suit that I selected for him in the morning.

He told me that before our marriage he only likes to wear dark colors but after our marriage, he wears whatever I selected for him.

Now he wore the clothes which I select for him.

This thought crept a smile on my face but I think that Pragya noticed our small interaction because she was looking at me with a frown at her face.

I looked at her and just shrugged. 

"So guys, Mr. Bansal already has given you the files, you all have to work on that and at the end, we will combine all the work together and prepare the final presentation to submit to the client, Am I clear?" Arav said with an authoritative voice.

we were engrossed in our work and he was also working on his table.

He was looking damn handsome while working. I was working in my laptop when I felt that someone was nudging me.

I looked at my left side and found that it was Sameer. I raised my brow to asked him what happen and then he gestured me to looked at my front.

I looked and found that Pragya was shamelessly drooling over my husband.

My hand fist with anger, I calm myself down when Sameer placed his hand on my shoulder to make me calm.

I looked at my husband and found that he was already looking at me with narrowing his eyes like he was trying to find out what was wrong.

I shook my head in no and started to work again.

when lunchtime came Arav told us that we could go and have our lunch.

We all started to pack our thing, I was taking my wallet when my phone buzzed.

I checked my phone there was a message, when I checked it was from Arav.

I checked the message 

Arav- ' Wait here, do not go to the canteen, we will have lunch together'

I replied to him.

Me- 'No I am going to with Sameer and if anyone gets to know about it then what will people say'

Arav - ' No one will know baby, Please, Please, Please.'

After reading the massage I looked at his side who was looking at me with his pleading eye which I could not resist.

I sighed What to do now. 

I tried to pass my time showing that I was arranging my things and doing my work.

"What are you doing Ankti, do all this letter and let's go Sana, and Maya was already waiting for us, I got a message from them," Sameer said.

"Sameer you go first I will come letter, I have some work to complete right now," I tried to make him leave.

"You can complete it after lunch right," He said.

Oh God, why he can not understand.

I really did not know what to do now. I showed him the massage which was from Arav then he understands the situation.

I asked him to help me and he nodded.

"I am going you complete your work and come, ( turned towards Rahul and Pragya ), let go, guys, she will come after completing her work," He said and they all left the cabin

But I could she the Pragya was looking at me with suspicion on her face which I shrugged.

Once they all left the cabin, Arav came to me and hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry baby I just want to have lunch with you," He said and nuzzled on my shoulder.

I did not reply to him because I was angry at him, because of his sudden wish and because of that Pragya.

"Jaan," He said 

He started to place kisses on my shoulder and I tried to freed myself from his grip but he held me so tied.

"What are you doing Arav?" I asked but it came like a moan.

"Nothing, I was trying to pursue you because you are mad at me," He said still doing his work on my neck and shoulder.

"Stop it now, did you forget that we are office right now?" I said shouted in a whisper.

"Okay but say that you are not angry at me and you have forgiven me," He said.

"Okay I am not angry at you, now just stop it right now," I said in irritation and he stopped and turned me around to look at him, he was grinning which crept a smile on my face.

"Let's have lunch I am very hungry," he said and arranged me towards the couch where our lunch was already placed.

We had our lunch with him talking about his work. he was very excited about this deal and it was really important for him.

The lunch break ended soon and everyone came back from the break and again we all started to completed our today's work.

The day was finished very well but with Pragya's glaring which I just shrugged off.