Chapter Seventy Five

Arav's POV

I really could not believe it that it's already an year of us got married. It was like that we had just got married yesterday. I could not realize the time in her presence.

I never felt bore whenever I was with her, When she came into my life I did not know that would become the reason of my breathing one day, I never imagine my loge without her. Arav was nothing without her Ankti.

Today was our first marriage anniversary and I am really very excited because today everyone will know that she is my wife and I could tell everyone openly that she was my wife and she did not have any objection with it, she was very fine with this announcement.

So it was not only our anniversary party it was like our reception party.

When I came to the salon to pick my wife as dad said that we had to made entry together because there would be paparazzi at the entry gate.

I looked at my wife who was looking stunning in her blue backless ball gown, when I purchased this dress for her I did know that she will look beautiful in it but I did not know that she will look that much beautiful in this dress that I could not able yo take my off from her.

I gifted this dress to her as my anniversary gift with the diamond set whoch complementing with her dress perfectly.

Actually it's a couple dress, yeah you guess correct I was wearing a matching siut with her dress, it was specialy design by the world famous designer for us.

I wanted my wife to feel special on her first wedding anniversary. At the time of our reception she was not really happy because of the forced marriage and she did not had any feelings for me at the time so we did not enjoy our reception and marriage that much.

I knew that she also had some dreams about her marriage which was ruined by her aunt but she never complaint about not having a perfect wedding. She never accused me for not asking for her consent for marriage when she told me about that Priya run away from marriage and just declared me decision to her and she agreed without any choice.

But I did not regret my decision for marrying her also not asking for her consent because it turned out to be my best decision of my life.

Right now I was driving towards the party venue with my beautiful wife beside me, she was looking like a fairy that I could not takr my eyes off from her and it was becoming hard to focus on the road and driving.

After trying very hard to focus on the road and on my queen we reached at the venue. Sameer, Sana and Maya was already reached there by another car because I was driving a little slow, as I told you it was hard to focus when you have a beautiful wife sitting beside you so that is why we reached now.

I stopped the car at the entrance and came our from the car, I went towards Ankti's side and open the door, I forwarded my hand for whoch she gladly accepted with a smile. 

Media was trying to rush towards us but was hanging by our security team. 

We held her by her waist and made our way inside. Anku was not looking nervous like the last time she was walking with a pleasant smile on her face whoch was showing her confidence.

We had given some posses to media and went inside and welcomed by our mom and dad.

"You both are looking awesome, Happy anniversary my kids," Mom wished hugging both of us.

"Happy anniversary to both of you," dad also wished us and also gave a lovely hug to us

Soon the part started, mt whole office was present there, my business partners, some of my friends our relatives and all.

"Ladies and gentlemen, pleass mat I have your attention please,

I would like to introduce my daughter-in-law to you all, meet Ankti Arav Thakur my lovely daughter and wife of my one and only son," Dad and mom announced point towards us as we were standing infront of the stage.

I held Anku's hand and we both made our way towards to the stage.

Mom and dad introduced her to all the business partners and dad's friends and mom's friends.

I all introduced her to my important guest and now everyone was aware that she was my wife.

Soon we were asked for dance.

"Shall we Mrs. Thakur," I asked her 

"Sure Mr. Thakur," she replied giving me her hand and I took her again to the dancing area.

Soon the song started and we lost in our words that we totally forgot that we were surrounded by many people, other couples also joined us for dance.

Today was the best day. She was looking so happy which anyone could say by looking at her face.

Her eyes were twinkling when we introduced her as Mrs. Ankti Arav Thakur.

I could see that she was so happy today and so was I, and why not today was the day when I got her as my life partner. As my better half.

Once the function come to the end I took Ankti to the suit which I had booked in the same hotel where our anniversary party was held, I locked the door once we entered in the suit.

"What are we doing here here," she asked once we reached at the suit, she looked around in aww because the whole suit was decorated with rose petals and scented candles.

"To celebrate the beautiful night of our first marriage anniversary," I said hugging her from behind and kissing her on her shoulder.

We spend our night with love and passion like it was our first night and it was indeed the best night no no the second best no no the third......oho every night was the best night with her in my arms.