Chapter Eighty One

Arav's POV

I went to the office with Mr. Bansal and directly runs towards the office where the police commissioner was already waiting for us as Mr. Bansal informed me.

I went into the cabin and found them already seated on the couch, he came with two police officers. I went towards them and he quickly stands up after seeing me, He was my father's friend. we both greeted each other and sit down. 

"Uncle someone kidnapped my wife, I was in the meeting when I got a call from her, she was asking for help, I asked her for her whereabouts but before she replied the phone got disconnected and the driver who was supposed to drop her to the office found injured on the road and admitted to the hospital by someone," I explained everything to him.

"Arav, calm down, and do not worry, we will surely found her," He assured me but how could I be calm down when my life was not with me.

"I do not want to calm down, I want my wife at anyhow, she is pregnant," I yelled at him.

I was feeling anxious. it was getting hard to breathe without her.

"What was the location where the driver was found injured and she kidnapped," He asked me and I told him every single detail.

"Krishna, send one team to that location and tell them to enquire about Mrs. Thakur to the nearby people," Uncle ordered one of the officers who nodded in agreement and called his team to went to the location.

"Did you received any call from the kidnaper," He asked me and I nodded in no.

"Sir, Sir," our conversation was interrupted by my PA who entered the cabin with the worried face.

"What is it," I asked him.

"There is a call for you, someone was on the phone saying that she has your wife with her and wants to talk to you," he said, terrified and quickly took the phone from his hand without wasting any time.

I looked towards Commissioner uncle, he gestured me to continue and said something to the other officer in his ear so that his voice could not be heard by the person who was on the call to which the officer quickly left the cabin and I took a deep breath before talking to the person on the call.

"Hello," I said trying to be calm.

"Mr, Arav Thakur, how are you and how are you doing without your wife, I hope you are having fun," a girl said from the other side of the phone.

"Who are you and what do you want, How dare you kidnapped my wife," I roared at her.

"Oho, Mr. Thakur, chill, and do you not remember me, how can you forget the girl whom you were going to marry but ended up with that bitch," she said and that was the time I got to know who was the person, Ankti's cousin who I was going to marry, what was her name, shit, I could not remember her name.

"Listen, you bloody bitch, if anything happened to my wife, you will see the worst of me and you and your family will not be able to handle that side of me so just cut the crap and tell me what do you want?" I warned her but she started to laugh.

"As you wish Mr. Thakur, now listen to me very carefully because I do not like to repeat my words if you want your wife to be safe and sound then transfer all the shares of Mathur Industries to my name, which you took from him, Once I will receive the papers I will release your dearest wife and my dearest cousin alone and if I will not get the papers till evening, trust me, I will not think twice to before killing your wife," She said and I clunch my fist in anger.

"Dare you to do anything with her, I will kill you," I gritted my teeth, 

"You do not believe me, wait I sent you a video which was just a trailer, look at that and you will found what I could do with your wife, for now, I am hanging up, go and prepare the papers, do not waste the time otherwise it will not be good for wife and one more thing, don't you dare to call the police otherwise the consequences will be worst for your wife," she said and disconnected the call before I could say anything and I quickly checked the phone and open the video received from the unknown number.

I looked at the video and my blood boiled after seeing it, my Anku was getting torched by that witch, Commissioner Uncle also saw the video. I banged the glass table which shattered in a second and blood started to come from my hand but I did not feel any pain, My mind was just thinking about my Jaan who was in danger and I had to do something to rescue her from there.

"Sir, you are bleeding," My PA came towards me scared. 

"Arav please calm down, do not worry, I have asked my team to trace the phone and they are working on it, we will soon get the location," Uncle said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I called Dad and informed him everything they said that they will be here soon.

"Mr. Bansal, find out about, Mr. and Mrs. Mathur right now," I ordered my PA to which he nodded and left immediately because I know they must be hiding somewhere after planning all of this.

"Sir, we have traced the location which is the outside of Delhi, I already ordered my team to go there, Mrs. Thakur will be here soon," The officer came back and informed to Uncle.

"Arjun, tell the team to hide somewhere after reaching there and do not take action instantly, we have to be sure that they will not escape from there," Uncle ordered the other office.

"Make sure that they will not know about the police," I immediately added, he nodded and left to order the team.

"Arav we are also leaving to the location, do not worry, she will be safe and will be here soon," Uncle said and patted my shoulder.

"I am coming with you," I said

"Arav, it is risky, my team and I will handle it," He tried to assure me.

"Uncle it's my wife and my baby we are talking about, they are in danger and you are telling me to wait here just because there is a risk, I am coming with you and that is final," I replied, leaving no space of discussion as we started for the location.

.
.
.