New Year special, filler chapter! (Langris x Yuno)

So for a change...I decided...to add one of my other favorite characters into my rollercoaster of a brain. So this chapter contains Langris x Yuno, no Yunoasu, so please do leave if you don't enjoy this ship...(sorry...really...)

>⚠ MANGA SPOILERS ⚠<
Do you hear me?! MANGA SPOILERS!!!
*inhale*
MANGA SPOI--

..........................................•••

"Are you seriously quitting..?"
I flinched at the unexpected loud yell, clearly directed to me. It stung my back like a kunai laced with poison.

Yuno.

He had...this look. Frustration. Sadness. Desperateness. All put into one.
What was that look? What the hell?

His eyes were shadowed by his messy black hair thrown all over his forehead. Warm orange light from the sunset illuminating his bright skin. And those eyes.
Those gleaming honey eyes glared right at me with mixed emotions I couldn't even make out.

"It doesn't feel like I've won."

Yuno shouted those words in the same tone that got my attention.

That's when I realized, this stotic bastard does have some feelings.

Yes, I was leaving the Golden Dawn. Why? I was sick of doing shit as a part time villain in many people's lives. Really? Did I really have to riddle my brother with holes? Did I have to be an elf re-incarcerate?

Yeah no, screw this.

I continued walking. Walking back to base.

"Who knows what would've happened if you were serious from the beginning?"

I stopped walking.

Was he indirectly...praising me?

"Promise me."

Yuno spoke.

"Promise me...that one day you'll spar with me without holding back."

I finally turned my head to meet his eyes. I was obviously shook.

He looked me dead in the eyes with straightforward arrogance, waiting for my answer.
I didn't give any.

I couldn't give any.
Because he knew the answer.

............................................•••

6 months.

It has been 6 months.

I decided to return to my old base. Nowhere else. Just my old base. Meet Captain Vangeance, check out the other idiots still hanging around. And...I mostly wanted to see Yuno.

Nothing deep, just wanted to see his progress. If he needed to fight me, he needed to be a whole 'nother shit ton stronger than the last time I fought him.

................

But captain wasn't there. He wasn't anywhere. His presence was wiped off from my sights. Replaced by the dead bodies of my old squadmates.

Klaus and Letoile. I remember them. The ones focused on discipline more than anything else.

Yeah that girl and boy, except with frightening bones impaled into their bodies. Hanging over a small garden of bone magic. Drenched with blood from head to toe.

And Yuno.
But laying motionless over a pile of rubble with a sword, cleanly cut out of bone magic, straight through his guts.
His eyes more lifeless unlike I've ever seen.