Filler chapter! (Yunoasu)

(Hey guys! This is Code here. I'm currently discussing a few things for the next chapter with the original creator.
Have this Yunoasu filler in the meantime!)

.....

It was the start of another long day.

For the past few days, Yuno felt a little...weird. Like he wanted to do something, but he had absolutely no will power. Poor boy, he swooned during his morning training session, and Klaus was the one who put him back to bed.

Klaus was always like a father to Yuno and Asta. Even Mimosa. All three of them had so much crack energy, he had no choice but to watch everything they were doing.

Klaus would worry about the water being too hot and burning Yuno's skin while taking a bath, he would worry about royals and nobles picking a fight with Asta, and Mimosa wandering off into nowhere. After Asta almost got executed during his trial, Klaus has become more alert and strict.

Although, this is about Yuno.

He woke up and lazily dragged himself across the corridor on his staggering legs, and slopped down onto a sofa in the main lobby. He saw Mimosa with her head on the dining table. She looked like she was sleeping, but she was awake at the same time. Yuno noticed that her robe was inside out.
"....Mimosa..Your robe is inside out.."
The ginger girl lifted her head and pulled on her robe, checking if that was true.
"...I mean, it is a holiday...."
Mimosa gave a totally unrelated reply, like the airhead she was.
Yuno was surprised, though.
"It's a....holiday? For what?"
"Seems like there's a magic knights trainees potential session. It's where the captains check out newbies Magic Power, it's a new thing."
Mimosa looked out their French style window.
"The captains are away, so we're free of duty today. Hey Yuno, wanna go the streets or something? For shopping?"
Yuno thought about it.
I've been weak and inactive all day...maybe this will pump me up a little.
He nodded in reply.
"Yay....now please lift me up, Yuno...I'm really weak today..."
Yuno stared at her.
"OH MY GOD I'M SORRY! I'LL--I'LL GET CHANGING! WE'LL MEET OUTSIDE!"
She ran out of the lobby, and left Yuno with his typical expression and thought,
...you can't be serious...

------------------------------------------------°°°

The two magic knights strolled down the busy street. Men and woman were at many different shops. Jewellery shops, dress shops, relic shops, restaurants, and a lot more.

Shopping in the castle town is so interesting... There's a variety of things, more than any nobles shops...

Mimosa thought to herself. She looked around with great interest. Yuno who was behind her, tried his best to hide, because the moment he would show his face all the girls in the area would pick on him. Not for a fight, they would try to flirt with him. It got real annoying, so he pulled his hood over his face.

Mimosa found a book titled, 'The Roadside Forest'.
"Hey Yuno, the synopsis is really interesting, what do you think about it?"
She showed him the book. It was a horror and thriller genre book, with a hard cover.
"....its boring, but it's your choice."
Mimosa smiled and turned to the shopkeeper.
"How much is this for?"

Something caught the boy's eyes. In the next stall, there was a grimoire case. It was black and red, with a five leafed clover symbol in the centre.
"Hello! Are you looking at the grimoire case?"
A loud silvery voice got Yuno's attention.
"This is some fan merchandise, featuring the Anti-Magic Mage's grimoire! People have reported a lot of things like how he saves them, and...."
She paused and took a closer look at Yuno, who was listening to her rants.
"Wait... You're the mage with the four leafed Grimoire! I didn't even recognize you! I'm sorry..."
"It's okay."
"Oh yeah, it seems you're childhood friends with him, right? You must be jealous seeing so much love towards him..."
That was the first time in the entire day Yuno thought of Asta.
"....no, I'm.."
He didn't want to say anything that would be out of character, or would embarrass him.
"..I'm not jealous. He...deserves it."
That was already too revealing. Although, the more he thought of Asta the more warm he felt on the inside. A sudden flush went up his spine.