'𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳— 𝘳𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢

'i hate this, i hate this, i hate this so much.' girl was repeating out loud this one statement for the past ten minutes.

she was sitting in, not so comfortable chair, while having her makeup and hair done. as much as both of her unnies, who were trying to make her look pretty at that moment, were laughing at her at the beginning, thinking she was just joking, now they were kind of concerned, they even looked kind of creeped out. not to mention lee's big ass eye-bags they had to cover because the girl was truly a human wreck for past couple of weeks.

it's been a month since big hit published a statement about her and taehyung 'dating' and it's been a true emotional roller coaster for her.

the atmosphere at the dorm wasn't as tense anymore, but it wasn't also completely normal. most of the members were still goofing around but they kind of parted themselves on the groups, it wasn't a one big laughing family anymore, also she was roommateless at the moment.

yoongi permanently moved out to his studio, they started talking again tho, but not much. just some random short conversations while eating breakfast or something like that, on the other hand she was forced to spend time with taehyung but fortunately they all were meetings at the company, planing the whole strategy carefully.

surprisingly bang pd picked only few staff members that knew about everything, like he really took the snitch situation seriously, so even her makeup unnies thought the dating thing is real.