'𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘷/𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。     ✰   ˚˚ 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚˚ 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

— 𝘓𝘈 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 —
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘣𝘣𝘪— 𝘐𝘜

— leehye for fuck's sake, it's not the best moment to do a scene! — sejin whispere-screamed

— leehye for fuck's sake, it's not the best moment to do a scene! — sejin whispere-screamed. you could tell that manager was pretty stressed the last few days and now they are here, in LA, to go at the Grammy's.

— what are you doing?! — yoongi looked at him with angry face. — she can't choose wether she want have a panic attack or not! and you are not helping her hyung!

— okay, you know what? — he breathed out. i'm going first, with the rest of boys and you two. — he looked back and forth between tae and yoongi. — good luck with this whole mess.

and just like that he walked away not caring about heavy breathing leehye and her tears.

— i-i'm s-sorr... — yoongi cut her off.

— don't be stupid, you don't need to apologize baby.— yoongi mumbled hugging her even tighter.

— you know it's not your fault, sejin is always stressed when it comes to america. — tae give her his boxy smile but even that couldn't help.

— you need your medicines right now. — yoongi mumbled but more likely to himself.

— where are the rest? — she managed to speak trough tears.

— already on the checkout, i can hear army's screaming. — tae laughed slightly.

— okay — yoongi said with serious face. — i'm going first and will try to find your assistant in this crowd and you will go with tae. — he said basically showing leehye in younger boy' chest. — i will be with medicines as fast as i can. — he said giving maknae a quick peck on the cheek and then practically ran into the crowd.

— okay baby. — tae mumbled. — deep breaths, remember. — he smiled to her and then hugging even closer to himself they made their way towards the exit.

as soon as screaming and camera flashes started, girl was really happy that she choose to wear a big hoodie with a even bigger hood this day.

— taehyung oppa! — some girls screamed and then they were practically not able to walk. there was just too much people.

— lee! lee! — another scream and more flashes.

— please move. — taehyung mumbled to reporter next to the maknae. — sir, move. — he almost growled at the man but he wast still there with his big ass camera.

at this point they weren't even able to move and taehyung completely lost it when the report literally stuck his camera into leehye's hoodie.

— dude i said move! — he screamed furiously pushing his camera off.

screams died a little for a second, everyone's eyes on him.

before the whole new wave of paparazzi and fans could reach them, yoongi with two security guards appeared next to them.

— here. — he said giving leehye her medicines. — and now run to the car.

and just like that the three idols started running for their life with two bodyguards on they side.

— are you alright baby? — as soon as they entered the car seokjin hugged girl. — quick, take your medicines. — he said giving her a bottle of water.

— thanks oppa. — leehye said quietly.

rest of the boys were scanning her face, red and puffy.

— you should go to sleep. — after a few minutes of silence taehyung spoke softly to her. — we will be driving for about an hour.

— okay. — she smiled a little. — thank you and i love you.

— i love you too, my peach baby.

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦🥴🥴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬??