'𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦— 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦— 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦— 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳

'bts' v was saw getting dragged out of the brothel, completely wasted, by his two bandmates, kim namjoon and jeon jeongguk.' lady in tv spoke as they showed a blurry clip of taehyung almost fighting jungkook as namjoon was trying to just convince him to go. soon sejin came into the frame, helping boys to drag taehyung into the van.

the whole dorm was silent as the rest of the members were watching the news, with dizzy heads. well, it was almost silent, because leehye was sobbing, sitting in the middle.

with every next word spoken in tv her cries were getting louder and more hysterical. the tale was silent but she could clearly see jungkook furiously screaming at the drunk kim. they were all just watching the end of the beautiful friendship and with that her cries quickly turned into panic attack.

and as soon as her troubles with breathing started, jin and jimin were on her side.

hoseok was just looking at the both of situations, the one in tv and the one in front of him, with sad look. even yoongi glanced at leehye, it was first time in a week and the maknae couldn't bare with his gaze. she started crying louder, trying to hug seokjin even harder. both boys next to her embraced her in this close hug, at least pretending it's the usual situation, trying to give her that feeling of safety and home.

'at least they found him.' yoongi chuckled darkly before going straight to the studio and shutting the doors loudly.

everyone looked after each other, they all were on verge of breaking down, well expect from lee who started to cry even more.