'𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦! 𝘱𝘵

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦! 𝘱𝘵.2— 𝘣𝘵𝘴

meeting room was silent for good five minutes

meeting room was silent for good five minutes. both boys still in their seats, not even daring to move a muscle and to be honest leehye was living for this. the power she hold at that moment was so satisfying to her it almost felt like she's some kind of marvel character now.

'come on taehyung, you had so much to tell me yesterday. you can do it now sweetie.' she finally decided to broke the silence.

maknae made her way towards the mentioned boy. devilish smirk was seen on her face but not the flirty one but the furious one. she sat on the table, just a few centimeters from taehyung. boy gulped visibly, he still wasn't looking at her face, not even at girl, just on his hands.

'huh? you know, drunk words are sober thoughts.' she chuckled darkly. 'heard about that ever?' lee lowerd her tone. girl's right hand was soon wrapped around boys jaw. 'look at me you dickhead and talk.' she said, snapping his head up. their eyes finally met and if taehyung could scream he would but that situation was just inappropriate. 'come on, talk. if i'm such a slut why you pretend to be my friend for so long, huh? don't you have balls to just say people what you think about them without making media drama?'

'it's not like that...' boy finally spoke or more mumbled.

'ohhh, it's not?' again dark chuckled escaped girl's mouth. 'then come on, tell me.' she laughed, looking at his sad gaze.

'it's complicated...'

'for fucks sake taehyung!' she growled at him. 'you really don't have balls to tell me what you think?! fcking grow up!'

room felt silent again.

'well... yea, i don't...' boy mumbled after few seconds. he gulped, looking up into girl's eyes again, this time by his own will. 'because i'm madly in love with you for over five years and yesterday i was just hurt.' somehow, that was the only sentence he managed to say loud and clear, keeping an eye contact with maknae.

a chuckle was heard again but this time it wasn't lee but yoongi with his mad expression.

liar.

that was the only thing lee thought before turning around from tae's burning face.

'now you, speak.' she demanded, slowly making her way trough the room, sighing loudly but at the end she also sat on the table next to the older boy.

'he's lying–'

'i'm not fcking lying!' kim growled annoyed at the rapper.

'you're not talking now!' lee growled back, signaling him to sit back down with her hand.

yoongi sighed, rubbing his eyes. 'as i said... he's lying, person who loves someone would never treat them like that–' he was cut off again.

'how can you fcking know this!' taehyung screamed furious.

before leehye could tell him to shut up again yoongi continued the heated conversation.

'because i fcking love her! and i would never do that!'

'yea no shit sherlock! we all love her!'

at this point girl decided to just listen and enjoy.

'but i'm in love with her!' yoongi growled.

both of their eyes were black and furious. honestly it looked like they would like to fight.

'stop acting like you're an angel to her! you act like a dick whenever you feel like it! not just to lilly but to all of us!' kim snapped.

'shut the fuck up it's no–'

'well taehyung kinda have a point here.' leehye cut in. 'you were ignoring me for past week, and for what?' she asked glaring at rapper.

his face suddenly went red.

'hm? care to explain?' she looked at him annoyed.

'well i was embarrassed...'

'...of?' girl arched her brows.

'of myslef...? boys probably told you about my feelings already and that was just so... embarrassing?'

'why?' she chuckled again.

' because what type of a man i am if i can't even admit my feelings for you..? besides i didn't want to face rejection...' boy looked down.

'okay, fair.' she sighed, glaring back at taehyung.

'is that all you boy have to say to me?'

'i'm sorry.' they both said in union.

'well okay.' she sighed. 'i'm done with both of you for now.'

with that said lee make her way towards the exit.

'wait!' taehyung almost ran to her. 'aren't you gonna pick one of us..?'

lee frowned and looked and nodding yoongi.

she laughed loudly.

'what are we in some k drama for me to pick? you both are dickheads for me now.' and with that said she left, not only the room but also the whole building.

she knew everything now and the strategy to get out of this scandal right now wasn't really important to her, she will have to do it anyways.

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

thank u guys for almost 100k omg😫😟🥰