'𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

—𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 & 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘢 (𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬)—
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶, 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵— 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦

—𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 & 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘢 (𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬)—𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶, 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵— 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦

𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 is literally friendship goals. their duo is considering as the hottest, the baddest and just simply the best.

girls met at the one of the first award show that blackpink was a part of. they bumped into each other backstage and just started with simple small talk.

lisa confessed that she's a fan and leehye told her how she fell in love with boombayah at first listen. the rest of the show girls were showing their support towards each other and after not even a year they became really close friends which cause lisa to be one of the first girl idols friends leila ever have.

their incredible dancing skills and common sense of humor was enough for the beginning. the sassy attitude and duality comes after.

lelisa are known from the iconic looks and also goofing around on instagram's live. there's a lot of interaction between them in their idol and private life as well.

there are some rumors that lisa will be featuring on one of the song from leehye's solo album and fans are waiting for that iconic collaboration to finally happened.

𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀:
༄friendship goals
༄have quite a lot special dance collaboration on award shows
༄the bad bitches but also soft babies
༄confess that they are each other's girl crushes
༄have similar fashion taste
༄rocking blond hair looks and ponytails
༄a lot of sleepovers and content for fans from them
༄post each other's songs choreography covers on youtube
༄party buddies
༄shopping buddies