'𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚★𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦— 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚★𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦— 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚★𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦— 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵

lee woke up first, early in the morning. to begin with, she probably didn't even fall asleep.

as much as jimin was a nice, big teddy bear for her during the night, she just couldn't stop overthinking everything. especially taehyung's words. is this all that boys told her true? he meant everything he said? he never saw a best friend in her? a family member? just some hoe to fuck?

shaking off from her thoughts she quickly get out from jimin's hug and her own bed. she stood in fron of the doors for almost five minutes, scared.

girl was scared to step out of her own room to go to her own kitchen. she wondered where her sassy, confident self was in this situations. she felt like a broken, scared baby and she just wanted to snap with her attitude so bad.

after another few minutes of the monologue in lilly's  head she finally step out from the room, cold air hit her body almost immediately. floor in the hall was extremely cold.

she run trough it quickly, in her rabbit onesies, probably looking like a whole kid right now.

cursing under her nose she quickly made it to the kitchen.

what if someone will wake up and see her in this stupid pajama? normally she wouldn't mind, but now? that would be embarrassing.

the thought of taehyung coming out of his room was haunting her the whole time as she was preparing tea. trying to stay calm and do everything quick.

it was normally for her to always prepare two hot drinks, one for her and one for yoongi.

only after filling up two cups she realized min is not even talking with her, not even sleeping in their room.

leehye sighed, she felt her eyes getting teary again. why was everything collectively fcking up? is this the end of bts?

again, she quickly shook off her negative thoughts off and made her way back to the bedroom with her's and now jimin's tea. she smiled slightly, jimin should like that tea too, right?

as the girl stepped back into the corridor, the second doors on her right opened slowly causing her heart to drop to the ground. stopping in her tracks she almost screamed when her eyes met yoongi's dark ones.

boy's pupils winded and both of the idols froze on their spots.

after few seconds yoongi's eyes tracked down to lee's hands. he kinda frowned, looking at the cup he used to drink from his tea in the morning.

before the situation could get any more awkward leehye whispered a little 'hi' and that was another moment when yoongi's heart broke.

she sound just so drained out of energy, so sad, so not like usual her. boy gulped.

'hi.' he also mumbled and with that said he quickly passed trough the maknae and locked himself in the bathroom.

rapper was just hoping she caught a glimpse of his smile but after thinking about it more, he wasn't even sure if he smiled.

—two hours later—

leehye was sitting alone in her room. she managed to shower and eat before everyone woke up and without bumping into yoongi again. since then, she basically locked herself up in the bedroom, overthinking again.

at least jimin liked the tea she made for him so that was something positive so far and the only people she bumped into apartment from suga and park were jungkook and hoseok. even tho everything between them seemed okay. or at least that's what leehye thought, hoseok was giving her some cold looks that were also making her more anxious.

what the fuck is happening to those boys?

'everyone! i see yall downstairs in max five minutes!' namjoon's deep voice echoed trough the whole apartment making leehye flinch a little.

ah yes, they have to go to big hit, bang pd nim is furious and they have to do something about that situation because the mess caused online was getting out of the hand.

how is she going to face them all? she thought, picking up her phone and pack of candies from the bed.

before lee was able to break down again, there was a knock on her doors, soon after jimin's squishy face was peeking trough.

'hi.' he said cutely. 'are you ready baby?'

leehye gulped, forcing smile on her face.

'yea. let's go.'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳.𝘮𝘦.𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦