'𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘦/𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴'

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘴𝘶𝘴— 𝘣𝘵𝘴

— and one two three, four! five six seven eight! — leehye was confident in her moves as she watched in the reflection boys behind her

— and one two three, four! five six seven eight! — leehye was confident in her moves as she watched in the reflection boys behind her. — min yoongi! — rapper's name was unfortunately the first name lee groaned. — watch your legs. — she demented as she gave him a stern look trough the reflection.

suga gulped.

— namjoon your shoulders are too stiff. — leader was the next one. — pam! pam! pam! — the killing part in dionysus choreo came, girls eyes were now glued onto jin.

— jin you need to do it faster. — she sighed as she stopped and turned to face the boys. — you guys are doing really good but it's still not perfect. — she said adjusting her top.

— we all know we won't be better than that. — yoongi mumbled and rolled his eyes.

— hey! — leehye's eyes frowned. — what did you just say?! — she was very close to snap, and none of them wanted that as they were supposed to practice with her till afternoon.

— i just don't think... — she cut him off.

— min yoongi! — leehye growled. — how can you say such a stupid thing? — she asked, pain could be seen in her eyes. — do you want me to remind you how yall absolutely killed every mic drop performance on our tour?

— i...

— okay, leehye. — namjoon cut off before yoongi would say something stupid again. — we get it. thank you. let's start over. — he gave both of them small smiles.