'𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 & 𝘵𝘹𝘵'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  1𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 1𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯— 𝘵𝘹𝘵

leehye was seated at the backseat, alone

leehye was seated at the backseat, alone. jin's big, grey hoodie was warming up her body nicely and as if it wasn't still enough, she had a giant fluffy blanket wrapped around her. she was on her phone, texting jisoo since the older one was really worried about her health. actually everyone was worried but she could've swear it was just normal cold, but the company still put her on a two week long health hiatus.

— i forgot to take my medicines. — she suddenly remembered, peeking her head between two front seats she looked at her manager with a slight pout.

— leehye-ah, do you really need a babysitter?— sejin groaned a little irritated. — i'm sure that one of the guys would love to take care of you. — he said with the vicious smile as the girl's face drop at the idea.

— no! no! i'll remember next time! — she hurriedly assured and pulled back to her seat.

sejin was about to add something but leehye's phone started ringing.

— it's hoseok. — she mumbled and quickly pressed on a green button with small camera on it. soon after jhope's nose and eyes were seen on her screen.

— baby! — his face immediately lighten up at the sight of their maknae.

— hi hyung. — she gave him a quick smile. — what's up?

— i just wanted to tell you we already met the boys. — he said and scrunched his nose.

— what?! why?! i'm on my way, yall really couldn't wait?! — she pouted feeling disappointed about that.