'𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐇𝐘𝐄/𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐍˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐇𝐘𝐄/𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐍˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

—𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 & 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦—
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳— 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐇𝐘𝐄 is probably one of the most interesting and mysterious ships from all of the bts

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐇𝐘𝐄 is probably one of the most interesting and mysterious ships from all of the bts. namjoon as a leader and leehye as the one with the most sass are the mixture of flirtatious but also "it's like we've known each other since birth" relationship. the older one always spoils the maknae with lots of love while leehye lately have been focused more on teasing the poor guy. namjoon is always the one who can and know how to resist her charms for the longest but at the end of the day he will be the one blushing the hardest.

you can often spot namjoon smiling at the group's little baby with those big puppy eyes of his, but as soon as their gazes would meet he will immediately look away with his face looking like a real red potato within a second. the girl's aura is something that still catches him off guard since she only gained that attitude after her 20th birthday.

despite all that unseriousness in their relationship, leehye says she admires namjoon the most. his passion and strong personality was something extremely inspiring to her as she was growing up next to him. she usually doesn't talk about it a lot but if she had to pick one member that seemed like family the most, it would be namjoon with his big brother personality.

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐇𝐘𝐄:
༄english babies
༄the cutest dimples on the planet
༄both love art and nature
༄have a lot of matching hoodies which they often wear to airports
༄produced a lot of bts's song together, for example: rain, moving on, 2!3!, best of me, fake love & of course dimple
༄often goes for a little 'dates' at hann river and make a lot of photos