'𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰— 𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰— 𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰— 𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

"i'm back! with food!" leehye screamed enthusiastically as soon as she entered the bangtan's doorm.

you could barley see her under all the bags with spicy food, snacks and some soju. only tip of her hoodie was visible to the others as she managed to took of her shoes and then quickly made her way towards the living room.

hoseok, jungkook and jimin were sitting on the couch, with not so happy faces. namjoon and jin were standing few meters away, talking about something with worried faces, whispering.

leehye didn't like the atmosphere, she kinda wished she wouldn't be there at that moment.

"guys what's going on?"

before any of the boys could answer her a loud scream was heard from one of the bedrooms.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU KNOW NOTHING!" tae's angry voice caused lee to choke on her own saliva.

"OH I KNOW ENOUGH! MR. PLAYBOY FUCKING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!" yoongi's voice was even more furious.

hearing only that leehye's eyes quickly were filled with tears and before she even realized what's going on she was sat between jungkook and jimin on the couch, close to sobbing.

gladly no one was questioning her reaction, everybody knew how she sensitive she was about arguments in the group, that was something she always struggled with.

maknae tried to distract herself from their screams. jungkook's soft humming to her ear even helped a little.

"leehye is not someone just for a quick fuck!" as lee heard yoongi's voice she started trembling, her eyes winded upon hearing her name.

"what the fuck?" she looked up on jimin with red eyes. "they are fighting because of me? what happened?" she managed to speak without choking on her tears.

"don't listen to that." he gave her a weak smile. "jungkook maybe you will show lee your new game." he asked softly looking at the younger boy.

"oh yes!" jeon forcrd a smile on his face. "come on baby." he said grabbing lee by her hand.

as soon as they both got up one of the doors in the dorm opened up with a loud bang followed by fast footsteps.

lee froze when her and tae's gazes met. as soon as older boy realized that the maknae was there and that she could've heard everything he said, he quickly turned around and without a single word, he left.

leehye sobbed louder. another man left the room.

yoongi came into the living room with extremely furious face. when their gazes met he growled again and made his way straight to the balcony.

the living room felt silent for a second again.

it took the girl a few more seconds to decide what she should do in that situation.

leaving jungkook behind she made her way to the balcony, to talk with yoongi.

"baby." jin voice stopped her as it was clear now that she was going to talk with the boy. "what are you doing?"

"i wanna talk with him." she spoke softly. her voice was nothing alike to her normal self, she literally sounded like a baby, not even daring to look up at her lovely oppa.

"he won't talk to you now, not this time baby." namjoon spoke.

leila pressed her lips together in a narrow line.

"he will." she whispered and without anyone's permission she joined yoongi on the balcony. "oppa?" her soft voice caused boy to turn around to her.

"what are you doing here, it's cold you will be sick." his voice was kinda sharp but still caring.

"you're the one telling me this?" she slightly chuckled as she pointed at his black tshirt and her big hoodie. "why are you smoking again?" lee asked softly, after few silent seconds.

"cause im pissed." he mumbled, puffing the smoke out.

"okay well, give me one too then."

"what?! no!" he looked at her, frowning. " i don't want you to be addicted again."

"i don't want YOU to be addicted again too, besides im sad so GIVE ME ONE." she said a little more aggressive.

"geez, okay."

they stood like that, smoking, for few longer seconds before maknae speak up again.

"why you two were fighting?" she looked up at him, her eyes still were a little teary but yoongi remained silent. "was it about me?" still nothing.

she breathed out loudly.

"i heard you saying that i'm not a toy." she whispered after a minute, peaking at the boy and oh, how surprised she was seeing blush on boy's face.

"it's late." he breathed out trowing his cigarette away. "go to sleep baby, i will sleep with jin-hyung today." he gave her a weak smile and came back to the dorm. just like that, leaving her on the wind.

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘧🧘