Silent Competition

Extreme Smut Warning (I've never wrote in this much detail before I need Jesus). Feel free to skip if it makes you uncomfortable, it adds no plot to the actual story except the very first and last paragraph. Sorry in advance lmao, or you're welcome... I guess
Apologise for any spelling mistakes I haven't proof read this yet

How sweet it is, to rest easy at last, to breathe a sigh of relief in your arms, to carry inside the comfort of knowing that every misery and challenge and difficult choice you ever made was simply a point on a map to each other. People say fate is never decided, though that remains untrue for the two boys which lay in comfortable silence locked in each other's arms. They were destined to be together. They, themselves, were fate.

The night was still young and most adults of their age were out drinking in night clubs and sticking their tongues strangers throats. Though Dream and George had no desire to remove themselves from the warmth of the other. Their hearts felt more full than they ever had before.

Dream let his gaze dance upon the boy who lay on his chest. Their breaths quite and light, rising and falling with one and other. An overwhelming sense of pride came over Dream as he reminisced about the nights events. George had grown so much since their time together began. He was much better at expressing his emotions and being open to new things. George felt just as proud of Dream too. He was slowly becoming himself, accepting that he wasn't broken and that it wasn't wrong to feel unusual things towards another man, towards George. They pushed each other into becoming themselves, even if they didn't quite realise it yet.

Dreams fingers laced across the older boys soft face, his heart leaping every time he noticed his eyelids flutter in his sleep. They were official. Boyfriends. Soulmates. Neither could be happier, it seemed to good to be true. Dream wanted to make the night more special than it already was. Their quiet walk along the beach, the excitement of swimming in the sea, the anticipation of asking George to be official, it was all perfect. But he still wanted to put the cherry on top.

As if on cue, George adjusted beneath the boy, lifting himself up to snuggle into the blondes shoulder. Dream slowly began to place soft kisses along his cheekbone before moving down to his jaw. He trailed his own lips across it for a few seconds before he felt the smaller boy start to shift again. He still slept on though. Dream took this as a challenge to see just how long George would sleep whilst he affectionately kissed and nipped at his face and neck. (Both parties are consenting adults pls don't make this weirder than it already is)

Dream ran his wet tongue flatly down the side of George's exposed neck earning a soft sigh out of the boy in his sleep. He began to kiss wettly along what was visible of his collar bone and then took to sucking deeply onto the nape of his neck where Dream knew he liked it most.

George let out a soft moan as purple marks began to appear scattered on his skin. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he subconsciously reached his hand up to his neck to grasp blindly at Dreams hair, tugging down ever so slightly. Dream ran another wet strip along George's chest through the v line collar of his shirt. This woke the boy up fully as another breathy moan exited his lips.

"D-Dream? What're you-" he was cut off with a pair of lips softly meeting his own. He didn't pull back in surprise, instead he opened his mouth slightly deepening the kiss. A tongue began to explore the inside of his mouth, both their breaths getting heavier as the kiss grew more heated. It was Dream who first pulled back.

"Just ending the night off right, Georgie." His voice was low and raspier than usual. It turned George on. He only now became aware of the sensation in his pants but was given no time to process before Dream sunk his teeth into George's collar nipping the skin before swiping his tongue across. George moaned deeply.