Preview

I've been rly busy this week and haven't had a chance to update this book but I PROMISE there will be a chapter out within the next 3 days.
Anyways to keep u busy here's a rly short preview of the first chapter of my new dnf book, "Amnesia-DNF"
It's unreleased as of now but I'm hoping to get it out soon whilst this book gets tied up. I'm taking a lot more time and detail for this new book and making it really well written with a good plot rather than this one which was rushed more for the smut lmao.

I'll update when I release the first chapter but pls note the book is heavily based on angst and extreme themes that some may find triggering. It is dnf and will be Hurley fluff based but of course with lime and romance.
Enjoy the preview (it's just a Ely short extract from the start of the chapter, the actual chapter itself is over 2k words long)
——————

A gentle glow shone over the horizon as the warm sun began to fall behind the earth. George sat peacefully, blades of soft grass tickling at his legs and a gentle wind ruffling his hair. He was content. With the one he loved in quiet surrounding.

"You know, I always did tell you everyone leaves me eventually," George spoke with a sigh. He rubbed at his eyes with his hoodie sleeves, his skin red and puffy and his lashes coated with warm tears.

"But you, well you just never listened did you?" he chuckled. Dream always was one to do the exact opposite of what was asked. George liked that about him. It kept him on his toes.

They sat together in a comfortable silence for a short while longer, letting the peaceful smell of fall air gather in their lungs. Their closeness was all that ever mattered to George. He always felt that as the months went by, even though Dream was right beside him night and day, he had never been so far away. It was nice for him to finally be at peace.

George pushed himself off of his knees and shakily rose to his feet. He felt it was best they parted ways. After all, it wasn't healthy to sit and talk for any longer, he had been at it all day, from when the brisk morning sun first arose until now, as it slipped away like it always was bound to do.

"You promised me Dream," his voice was a hushed whisper. "You promised me you'd be different, that you wouldn't leave me like everyone else."

He reached his hand out and brushed his fingers softly over the cold stone in front of him, tracing the lines where Dream's name was carved. A single tear slipped down his cheek once again but this time there was no one left to catch it as it fell.

"You promised."