Euphoria

This chapter contains smut (no graphic detail)

Dream pushed George up against the wall hard, crashing their bodies and lips together with a passionate fire burning inside them both. He held his arm on the wall above George's head towering over him, almost encaging the smaller boy.

They were back at Dreams house, both boys hadn't made it past a few steps in the front door before craving to return to their desperate actions from the dance floor. Dream walked with George against his lips pushing him backwards to his room and lying him down quickly on the bed. He got on top of him, his legs on either side of his torso, pulling his own shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor before doing the same to the boy below him. He stopped for a second admiring the sight under his body.

He had dreamed of this moment for months as George had for years. George was beautiful. He was all he ever wanted and more. The alcohol in both their systems made it likely that neither of them would remember this in the morning but neither of them cared enough to stop. George reached up and desperately fumbled with Dreams belt trying to undo his jeans. It was safe to assume George had more experience in the matter with his hookups in the past than Dream, who's all other sexual encounters included girls. Though it didn't stop him. George's hands were pushed down off of Dreams crotch then pinned above his head by one of the boys arms as the other undid his own belt and then George's too.

Their clothes hit the floor with a thump and their skin collided creating a burning friction between them. George threw his head back on the pillow in pleasure and Dream dominated the smaller boy easily. Their bodies entangled each other and the sounds of their loud moans filled the room. The air was hot and smelled of alcohol and the bed sheets were sweaty and lying in a crumpled pile in the corner. It was euphoric.