Sound proof

This chapter has a lot of smut lmao. I'm sorry I hadn't written in a while so was bit out of sync and decided to go for something big. If you're not comfortable with it I recommend stopping the chapter once dream and George leave the room to record. Thanks and
Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!!

Days had past since Dream and George's sexual encounter in the club. They hadn't talked much more about it since the morning after where they both admitted their feelings. Things weren't as near as awkward as Dream had thought they'd be. He was glad. The boys hadn't confirmed what their feelings meant, but they were out in the open. Nothing more had happened. The occasional brushing together of their hands as they sat next to each other or the seconds where George would catch Dream staring at him from across the room to which both of their stomachs would drop as their eyes met. It was innocent love.

George had explained to Sapnap about Dreams endeavour in the club, he happened to forget to tell him about the events which followed though. Sapnap had always known the boys liked each other. It was obvious to everyone around. So when George got all awkward after Sapnap asked how he dealt with Dream in the club, he could only assume what had happened.

The day had been long and quiet. Both boys recorded a video for their channels which Dream was forced to revive. He hadn't gone out after he'd been with George. He was finally admitting to himself that he wasn't broken, and that his feelings were normal. He'd even told his mom about George and how he felt. His mom had always been supportive of Dream no matter what he did so it wasn't a big deal to her when he mentioned it. In fact she offered to meet the boy he rambled on about to her.

"George?" Dream asked. They were sitting at the table together eating dinner. George had been in florida for a few weeks now and couldn't get a flight back home due to stormy weather conditions which flickered on and off all day and night.
"Yeah, Dream?"
"My moms coming over. Like now." He looked up from his plate timidly.
"Now?! Are you joking? You're joking right?"
"No..?"

George jumped up rushing to the dishwasher to deal with his plate before running to the bathroom to shower. Dream laughed to himself as he got up and tidied the kitchen. He knew George would be nervous but he wasn't worried. He was a gentleman, and his mom would love him just like he did.

The boys cleaned up and made themselves presentable. George wanted to make a good first impression on Dreams mom.
She arrived soon after they'd finished cleaning up and introduced herself to George instantly. They hit it off. Dream was beside himself with joy. The group sat down together and began to catch up before Dreams mom wandered off on her own. It seemed normal for Dream that she would just come over and hang around like it was her own home. George didn't mind it though it meant he would get time alone with his friend.

"Hey mom? We're gonna record in the other room for a bit alright?" Dream told his mom as she sat down to watch tv.
George raised his eyebrows confused. They'd already recorded twice today. Dream grabbed his hand and dragged him into his recording room. The room was fair sized and the walls were covered in sound proofing. There was a couch in the corner and his setup on the far wall. It was nice.

When Dream didn't sit down at his desk George knew they weren't going to be recording.
"What are you doing..?"
Dream laughed at the boys question. He seemed so concerned.

"Oh calm down nothing bad. I just thought we could come in here and chill, alone..."
George moved over and sat down next to the boy. The two never spoke. They just sat in the silence staring at the wall. George grew tired and let his worries fade just as Dream did too. The boys moved closer together so their bodies were pressed tight against each other. George looked at Dream from below, his cheeks were warm and his heart was full of love. He enjoyed their snuggling. Dream on the other hand had different ideas.