Chapter Twenty -Giving Myself To Him [EDITED]

Scarlett's POV

It's been three weeks.

Three week since I realized that I like Xavier. And three weeks since I started ignoring him. I've stuff my room with all types of snacks and I only go out to get more food, like what I'm about to do now.

I quietly open my door and poke my head out, and listen for any movement in the house. When I hear nothing, I open the door fully and step out of my room. I tiptoe to the kitchen and open the fridge. I grab everything I need and close the door of the fridge and nearly get a heart attack when I turn around and see Xavier standing behind me with his arms crossed.

"You're ignoring me. Why?" he asks.

"I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been busy lately." I say and try to get around him.

"Yes you have. You barley come out of your room when I'm outside mine. I hear you creeping around every night to get more food. I've given you enough time to get over whatever it is you're going through. Now tell me, why are you ignoring me?" he asks again and my heart sinks.

He knew all along.

"Like I said earlier, I'm not ignoring you. I've just been really busy" I say and once again try to get around him.

"Busy doing what? Ignoring me?" he says.

"I don't have time for this shit" I say, fed up with this little game going on.

"Why are you ignoring me Scarlett?" he asks and I stop and look into his eyes.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Cause I missed you" he says immediately and my eyes widen at his words.

"Y-You missed me?" I ask again just to be sure I heard him right.

"Yes. I missed you, a lot. Please don't ignore me" he pleads and my heart breaks for him.

He steps closer to me and I take a step back on instinct. He sighs and looks me in the eyes and licks his lips and I feel my core throb.

How can such a small gesture turn me on this much? I ask myself.

Because you're a whore, Gabriella says

Not now bitch, I say back to her

Whatever, she says and goes back.

"What do you want Scarlett? I won't doing anything unless you tell me what you want" he whispers lowly in a deep husky voice, turning me on more than I already am.

At this moment, I don't trust my voice. And I really don't feel like asking him to fuck me like a class A slut.

"Come on baby, say it" he coos and I lose all sense of self control.

I grab his head and pull him closer to to me and whisper into his ears.

"I want you Daddy, I want your body, mind and soul. I want you on the sofa. I want you on the kitchen counter. I want you in the bathroom. I want to fuck you so hard you lose your fucking mind. I want to suck you dry. I want you to bury your balls deep into my pussy. I want you to take me against the wall. But most of all, I want you to stay with me forever."

As soon as I'm done with my little speech, he slams me against the refrigerator door and kisses me with a fire I'd never seen in him before. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer to me and he grabs my ass to support me. He pulls my lower lip with his teeth and I moan and start to grind on him which makes him groan and squeeze my ass.

He teleports us to the bedroom and throws me on the bed and starts undressing himself painfully slow with a smirk on his face. I get tired of waiting and make his clothes disappear, leaving him in his boxers and get rid of mine as well.

He chuckles and stats climbing on top of me slowly, leaving kisses all over my body.

"Someone's a little needy" he says and I ignore him and pull him in and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

He pulls back and says,

"Let's have some fun shall we?"

And with that, somethings materializes into the room. He gets off me and a sound of protest leaves my lips. I get a view of the things which appeared and my mouth falls open. Lying at the foot of the bed was handcuffs, some rope, a blindfold, a red gag and some ankle chains.

"Calm down. You're going to love it, at least I know I will" he says and grabs the blind fold and starts walking towards me with it.

He ties it around my eyes and he pushes me back and I fall on the bed. He climbs back on top of me and starts kissing my neck. Then he moves to my collarbone and sucks while his left hand goes to my right boob and his right hand goes to my aching pussy.

"Fuck you're so wet for me" he says and pulls his hand away and takes off my panties. He spreads my legs and chains them to what I think is the bedpost. He ties my hands too with what i assume is the rope and I tug it to try and get it off but it doesn't budge.

It's at that moment that I realize I'm completely bare and at the mercy of a demon who is hell bent on fucking my brains out. He climbs back on top of me and stats leaving butterfly kisses all over my body.

He reaches my flower and kisses it and blows warm air on it which causes the hairs on the back of my neck to stand and my entire body to shake. He latches his lips over my throbbing pussy and starts to suck it like it's his last meal and damn, did that feel good. He keeps sucking, driving me to my first orgasm of the night.

"Mmmm, you taste divine." he says. He climbs off me and releases my feet only to tie them again with the rope. He then shoves what i assume is the red flag in my mouth and flips me over.

I was now tied face down to the bed, a big red ball gag in my mouth and coarse ropes binding my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, keeping me in place. I was panting heavily, nervous, my small breasts heaving. I'd never experienced such intense sex before and I was excited to finally see what all the fuss was about.

He inserts two fingers into my pussy and a small moan leaves my lips. I feel his fingers probe me and my hands pull down instinctively. The ropes were too strong and i couldn't move as I was being played with, no matter how fast, or how deep he went. I felt the bed shake as he climbed on, and I began to breathe heavily as he placed his hands down next to my head and something poked against my pussy.

Without warning he thrust in and I gasped in pleasure around my gag. The thick cock was so deep inside me that I thought that I'd scream! I tried to control my moans as the he used me like a sex doll, pounding in to me and grabbing onto my hair for leverage. I felt him speed up, felt him reach his climax, and I groaned as he came inside me. He was panting heavily, and so was I.

I felt exhausted and I felt sleep slowly creeping in. The last thing I said before darkness took over was,

"I love you"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys. So, what did you think about this chapter? Lemme know. Don't forget to vote and comment.

XOXO,
Rahina