Chapter 4 - Feyre

The woman was sobbing into the wolf's neck, I had no idea how to help her.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

"It's ok, whatever it is I can help." I told her, hoping that was true.

"No one can help me." She lifted her head from the wolf's neck, and he licked her tears away.

"Tell me why you are crying." I told her, keeping my voice gentle.

"I'm from another world," she whispered.

I sat there stunned for a minute, "Come on, let's get you dressed, there are some people you need to meet, they can help you." I told her; her eyes shone with hope.

I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it; the woman was by my side a second later.

"I don't suppose you have some options that aren't dresses." She asked.

I grinned, "Sure," I opened the second draw and pulled out a set of turquoise clothes, similar to the ones when I was first brought to the night court.

"These should fit you," I told her, she looked down at herself frowning.

I put a hand on her shoulder, "these were made for me when I first got away from a life of abuse, I hadn't been eating so I was little more than skin and bones, the people you are about to meet helped me through it." She gave me a small smile and took the clothes.

I waited for her outside with the wolf.

"Please don't try and kill any of my family." I told him, he just looked up at me.

"None of them want to harm her, most of them just look threatening." I said and he nodded his head.

The woman walked out of the room and I took her downstairs.