Chapter 5 - Aelin

The woman took me downstairs and into a beautiful sitting room, Fenrys stayed pressed to my side the whole time.

Inside were five people, one female with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, two males with enormous bat like wings, both had gauntlets on with gems imbedded in the back, one had red, the other blue. A male with violet eyes and inky black hair and a female with short black hair and silver eyes who was looking at me with something like recognition on her face.

They were all looking at me, Fenrys growled.

"You can't growl at everyone you meet" I told him softly, he huffed.

"Come and sit." The kind woman told me. I sat on the only empty sofa, Fenrys jumped up next to me and lay his head on my lap.

"What is your name?" The woman asked me.

"Celaena" I replied, better play it safe.

Fenrys stood and blinked six times,

'Liar.'

"Yeah, I know, stop judging me." I told him, smiling.

He huffed and lay back down, I shook my head.

"You can talk to your wolf?" the blonde haired one asked.

"He's not a wolf but yes, we came up with a way to communicate." I told her, Fenrys licked my hand.

"He looks like a wolf." One of the winged males replied, frowning.

"I know that, I'm not blind but he isn't a wolf, what are your names?" I asked, steering the conversation away from Fenrys.

"I'm Feyre, High Lady of the Night Court, this is my mate Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court." The brown-haired woman said, gesturing to the inky haired male next to her.

"I'm Morrigan but everyone calls me Mor, I'm their third in command." The blonde-haired female smiled at me.

"I'm Cassian, general of the Night Court armies." The winged male with red gems told me, grinning.

"I'm Azriel, spymaster." The winged male with blue gems told me, shadows were curling around his wings.

"And I'm Amren, Rhysand and Feyre's Second." The silver eyed female told me.

"It's nice to meet you, thank you for getting me out of the box, now this is going to sound crazy but is there somewhere you don't mind getting incinerated?" I asked, even in my human form I could feel my power pressing against my skin.

"Why?" Amren asked, frowning.

"Because I have be trapped in iron for the past two months, so my power hasn't had a chance to escape, and I don't feel like blowing up your home." I told her, gritting my teeth slightly.

Fenrys stood, blinking four times

'I am here, I am with you.'

I put a hand on his head, he whimpered, I drew away in surprise.

I put my hand back in my lap only it burnt through my clothes.

"Shit, no this can't be happening." I whispered to myself.

"Take my hand." Feyre was in front of me.

"No, I'll burn you." I told her; panic was taking over.

"You won't, please." She said, she looked so sure, so I took her hand, I watched her grab Fenrys's paw with her other hand then darkness pressed in.

We were back in sunlight a second later and I couldn't contain it anymore, I shifted, and my power exploded.