***yes mistress***

Cool chains locked up a burning  body.

Malori had been removed of all clothes, leaving her blushing skin completely exposed for her queens hungry eyes and hands.

Every touch from her queens fingers skimming over her flushed body forced shock waves all around her body, ultimately ending up making her feel numb and the wetness between her legs growing onto the mattress.

"Would you kindly lift your head up pet~" Velverosa whispered into a sensitive ear earning a pleasing whine in return soon followed by obediently followed orders.

A pleased growl was heard in return of the actions. Clawed hands slowly outlined shapes on the girls body earning more whines and struggles, begging the queen to add more needed friction.

When the queen finally stopped her teasing, slender fingers grabbed hold of a black cloth that was soon placed over both of maloris eyes and tied behind her head.

"I wanna hear every little moan that escapes that pretty mouth of yours~" Before doing anything else the queen slipped her right hand through the demon charmers hair at the back of her head and pulled their heads together for a hungry kiss, while another hand tranced over the soft body under her, leaving light scrach marks with her nails.

"Ahhh~ y-yes m-mistress." A larger pleased growl could be heard erupting from the dragoness throat.

This was going to be a wild night.

Have a wonderful day/night ;)