14

Art: twitter.com/cyani07

I know he probably won't see this but Happy Birthday Tommy! even though it's a day late :)

TW: some blood and injury.

______________

"Hello Love..." Y/n spins around, a large smile crossing their features as their wings puff. A woman approaches them, the navy blue sky contrasting with the woman's golden-stained wings.

"Hi Sera!" the younger Y/n says, a large smile on their face. The woman lets a soft smile fall on her features,"Look how pretty the sky is!"

"It's lovely!" Sera speaks, laying a palm on their head with a sigh. "Y/n..." she trails off, curling her wings around her. "I'm afraid I can't be with you much longer"

"Why not?" Y/n questions, their large eyes narrowed in confusion. "You promised to stay with me." Seraph moves her head downwards.

"Y/n, you're...different from the rest of us. You were created for something much more specific than just to protect earth. I'm not, I remain here." Seraph says, stepping closer to the edge of the cliff the two were sitting on.

"Is that why I look so different?" Y/n questions, motioning to their wings, Seraph nods.

"You're not a valkyrie, Nor a angel. The ancient ones crafted you for a specific purpose." Seraph says. "To fight a specific threat." Seraph continues, her eyes narrowing at the moon high in the sky.

"They won't tell me what. They don't even talk to me." Y/n complains, puffing up their feathers.

"That doesn't matter" Seraph says with a shake of her head. "You're powerful, is what I'm trying to say."

"Powerful?" Seraph nods, a little smile falling on her face at the look on the teens. "Like...I have special powers?"

"Something like that, yes. I don't know all the details but..." Seraph trails off "I've been in the dark just as much as you are." Y/n rolls their eyes.

"The ancient ones kind of suck."

"Y/n!"

______________

Y/n blinked awake with the sun shining into their eyes, a small, strained noise leaves their throat as they roll over in an attempt to escape the light, curling into someone's side. The person tenses before Y/n feels a light pat on the top of their head. The teen feels a small smile growing on their face as they nuzzle further into the person's side. It was quiet for a few minutes, Y/n nearly drifting back to sleep to the sound of the others beside them before the front door slams open, everyone jumping up alert. The person Y/n had been coddling was Ranboo who was currently looking just as surprised and tired as everyone else. Someone Y/n didn't recognize poured into the house, a multi-colored mask over the entire face except his eyes as he was trailed by a younger black-haired man with a bandana around his head, worry filling both of their eyes.

"Puffy?!" The man in the mask yells, completely ignoring everyone else. Foolish shuffles to his feet from his spot beside Charlie, quickly laying a hand on the black-haired man's shoulder.

"Ponk, Sapnap, what's the problem?" The totem-hybrid asks calmly, a tired tone in his words. Ranboo was wide awake, and Y/n turned there head to see Tubbo beside them, his ears flopping downwards as his eyes are filled with concern, Tommy on his other side leaning against the wall with a pillow pressed between his back and the wood. The man in the mask, Ponk, Spins around to face Foolish, pulling his communicator from his pocket, tossing it at Foolish with some kind of frustrated noise leaving his throat.