chapter one

Taehyung on call with his parents .

Namjoon (dad)
Hey son what's going on with you I barely hear from you this days

Taehyung
Dad am busy .

Namjoon

Well that's not why I called since. you have decided to to waste your youthful age with work me and Mr jeon has decided you and his son jungkook will be getting married.

Taehyung

Dad you can't be serious I am not ready to settle down moreover I have my life planned out and getting married is not one of them

Namjoon

You must be sick in the head ,do you know how me and your mum worry about you heh ,you are almost 30 and still not married .

Taehyung

Why do you make being 30 seem so old ,am still a youth and agile
Rolling his eyes at the other side of the call

Namjoon

You are gay son and being gay 30 is old ,all your mate are either married or in a serious relationship ,which you are in none .

Taehyung

Dad please "nonchalantly"

Jin (mom)
Honey come talk some sense into your son (namjoon calling on his husband for help).

Hey baby ,how are you doing.

Taehyung

Am fine mom ,did you hear what dad was saying am not ready for marriage yet especially with someone I don't know.

Jin

Baby don't misunderstand your dad he just feeling concerned and nobody is rushing you ,moreover he is far in Japan he won't affect your work or anything ,if you get to fancy him along the way of you guys chatting ,then you guys can get married.
Background his dad shouted on the phone,YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT IS NOT MY BUSINESS ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU GETTING MARRIED ..

Taehyung

Okay Mom ,I will chat him up and get to know him better .

Jin

Good son ,I miss you try coming back home once in a while and have dinner with us ..

Taehyung

Okay Mom will try I love you guys .

Jin

We love you too ..

After taehyung's call with his parents he dialed his private investigators number

Ringing he picked

Mr John (investigators name ).
Hello Mr Kim

Taehyung

Mr John I want to investigate Mr jeon jungkook, everything about him , personal and other aspect .I want to know everything about him..

Mr John .

Yes sir .

The call dropped and taehyung returned to his work load on his desk..