Chapter twenty nine

Taehyung got home few hours ago ,he was done freshen up now lying on his bed checking through his mails he also checked his voicemail and after so much voice messages from his clients  he got one from his mom .

Voice message from Jin(his mom).

"Hi baby ,how are you feeling ,I hope you ain't pressured about the marriage thing cause it's your decision all the way ,anyways I will see you in your house tomorrow I prepared some of your favorite dishes with less pepper of course ,will bring them along ,I want us to talk .always remember we love you "

End of voice message

Taehyung smiled after listening to the voice note ,if their was only one reason why he should love his mom ,is cause of his care ,Jin has always been so loving to taehyung ever since he was a baby till date .well you can't blame him he is their only child .

After Jin gave bath to taehyung he couldn't conceive again ,he tried so many times but still negative result ,he decided to pour his love on his only child taehyung,he has always told taehyung about his birth and him wanting to give him siblings but it seems impossible .

Taehyung got off the thought of his mom and chatted up jungkook to see if he was already asleep ..

My tiger ❣️:

Hey bunny ,are you sleeping already ?.
Sent 3:45am.

My bunny ❣️:

Not yet tae .
Sent 3:50am.

My tiger ❣️:

Just wanted to tell to you goodmorning,cause am about to sleep and I Know I will wake up late .

My bunny ❣️:

I understand ,you didn't sleep at all last night,it's only normal .

My tiger ❣️:

Okay bunny,will chat you when I wake up .

Chat end ..

Taehyung drifted off to sleep few minutes  after his chat with jungkook .dreaming about his bunny ..

Author's note .

Short chapter 😜

See you next chapter 😜..