Chapter twenty eight

They both were dancing gently and around to the music "butter" which was on repeat cause most customers kept asking for the same song .

Taehyung was amazed by how jungkook moved his body and waist to the beat of the song ,he knew he is not supposed to be thinking dirty but dame he couldn't stop imagining how it will feel holding jungkook's waist down on his bed with his head buried on the crock of his neck as they cuddle to sleep ..

The surrounding was changed to a more romantic phrase as the DJ started saying "speechless by Micheal Jackson " taehyung pulled in jungkook into a slow dance placing his hands on jungkook's waist while kook's arms on his shoulders.

they both were starring into each other's eyes with so much desire,jungkook rested his head on taehyung's shoulder still dancing slowly when jungkook whispered into taehyung's ear " are you as happy as I am that we are too together cause tiger I am really happy right now I wish time could just stop ".

Taehyung pulled jungkook to a swift kiss and pulled out looking him straight in the eyes with a genuine smile " I am more happy " they both engaged into a kiss which wasn't too slow none too fast while the song on the background changed to "sweet dreams by Beyonce " they were lost in their moment not even noticing the paparazzi taking photos ,yeah they will surely make the headlines tomorrow..

Time Skip back to Jungkook's apartment .

Taehyung drove back to Jungkook's apartment at about 2am ,the car parked and jungkook with taehyung rested on the car seat still singing to "boys with luv by bts " ,they found out tonight that they had common music interest ,cause all through their drive home ,all the songs played in the car was known by jungkook and he could practically sing it all ..

Taehyung turned the volume of the song down earning a pout from jungkook ..

Tae- hey bunny ,I think we should call it a night ,we both have plans today at daybreak ..

Jungkook held on taehyung's arm  like a koala .

Kook- I don't want you to go ,why not stay the night over ..

Tae- I wish I could bunny but I can't I have work,please don't be too upset..

Kook- it's okay ,I understand you have things to take care of ,thanks for hanging out with me and goodnight .he pecked taehyung's cheek..

Tae- goodnight kook thanks for understanding ..

Jungkook got off tae's car back to his house as taehyung drove back to his house feeling all lonely in the car ...

Author's note :

All the songs I state in this book are real and nice ,if you haven't listened to them do check them out ..

See you next chapter 😜..