Chapter three

Taehyung's focus..

Taehyung woke up to a beep on his phone,he smiled, knowing that his second dad/mom  (Jin) has texted him ,this was his every morning routine ,he has been doing this for the past 5years since tae moved out from the family mansion to his personal place "it took months to convince Jin that he will be fine on my own , taehyung loved home but his mom was making him useless he did everything for tae ,rendering him useless and only useful at school ,her constant doing chores and taking care of all his needs made him focus on his studies more,for that he was grateful to him .that's why taehyung got first class in business management in his university days .."

Taehyung took his phone closer to himself opening it to view the message she sent ..

Jin(mom):

Goodmorning my baby ,I hope you had a wonderful night? ,have a blissful day at work and I hope you seal more contract in your company ..
Remember to eat breakfast ,take tea and stay safe ..

We love you ♥️.

Taebaby:

I love you too eomma ,and thanks again for your message ..

He was about dropping his  phone when he got another message to his surprise it was jungkook .

He opened the message kinda anxious to know what he wrote ..

Jungkook:

Goodmorning tae,how was your night ,was heading out to my office this morning and I decided to text you and remained you that someone wishes you a great day..
As much as I would want to text later today ,I can't I have a client giving us issues ,so I would be very busy ..
Take care of yourself and don't skip breakfast ..

Taehyung:

Thanks ,I wish you success with your client and a great day too ..

Taehyung couldn't stop blushing ,he doesn't know why but he was happy receiving text from jungkook( it could be because no one texts him privately so early apart from his mom).

He texted mr Sam Choi

Taehyung:

Goodmorning San,I Know you might probably still be sleeping but I need a black coffee with sugar and some fresh pancakes and honey for breakfast today.
Pls get it prepared I will send my personal assistant to pick it up by 10am..

Do have a great day ..

With all that being done he went into his bathroom to get ready for work ..