fourty

Slight smut...

"Ahhh HHH daddy " kook moaned , taehyung was thrusting into him harder holding him down, he was close to climaxing , taehyung groans as he fill his husband's ass hole for the fourth time tonight.

He pulled out and laid on the other side of the bed ,jungkook was still facing down ,his whole body was sore from countless times and animalistic speed taehyung used on him ,he just laid there still breathing heavily .

After few minutes ,he felt himself being lifted off the bed ,he didn't have the strength to struggle so he just held onto his husband as he was carried into the bathroom.

Taehyung gently lay him into the bath tub making him rest his hand at the opening ,while he went into the room and came back with pain relieve drugs and a bottle water which he helped jungkook drink ,

Taehyung joined his husband in the bath tub helping him scrub gently ,earning whines of pain from jungkook anytime he touched were was sore ,he knew he went too hard on jungkook but he just needed to pour out is anger and it worked cause right now he feels nothing related to that matter anymore ..

Jungkook- am sorry darling ,I just want you to know it was never my intention to lie or deceive you and your family .

Taehyung- it's okay baby ,I forgive you ..

Jungkook- really ,I can't express how relieved I feel now ,thanks for giving me another chance .

Taehyung gently turned kook the other way for them to face .

Taehyung - I want you to know that we are married and as such we are one ,so no more secret okay ..

Jungkook - I promise no more secret .

Jungkook tried bending over to hug taehyung but the pain on his ass hit him as he whined , taehyung smiled he was proud of himself ..

Taehyung- am sorry baby for being so rough ..

Jungkook - it's okay ,it was worth it .

Taehyung leaned in and kissed jungkook,the kiss was getting sexual jungkook pulled off he wasn't ready to go another round of sex with his crazy husband .

Taehyung- jungkook let's do it one more time .

Jungkook- no.

They stayed in the bath tub till the hot water became warm , and taehyung cleaned his husband and took him to bed were they cuddled in the comfort of each other .

Jungkook - did you know I would come ?

Taehyung- of course,it was all part of my mother's plan .

Jungkook - I don't know how I can ever repay your mom .

Taehyung- loving me enough and allowing me go for more rounds of sex ,you will make me happy and by that he will be happy knowing his son is happy .

As taehyung tried to move his hand up to grab jungkook's ass cheek ,jungkook hit him off .

Jungkook - am really tired taehyung .

Taehyung- okay sorry ,let's sleep .

They both slept off ,after few minutes of taehyung trying at every opportunity to touch jungkook's ass ..

Time skip to 2months ..

Taehyung and jungkook was sitting at their usual chair now in Mr parks office waiting for jungkook's result..Mr cleared his throat ...

Mr park - I want to say congratulations Mr Kim,your husband Mr jungkook has been confirmed pregnant .

Taehyung- really .

The doctor nodded , taehyung lifted his husband up spinning him round the room and eventually kissed him passionately not caring if their doctor was seated there ..

The doctor fake coughed to get their attention .

Jungkook- sorry doctor we were lost in the moment .

They both apologize as he seat back on their chair .

Mr park- it's ok,the thing here is that jungkook body needs enough rest ,vitamins and for no reason should you guys engage in rough sex .

"What! Both exclamated .

Mr park - yes.

He brought out a book about pregnancy and gave it to jungkook .

Mr park - this books contains steps you should take in other to keep your body fit for the children and also ways the children can be kept healthy ,you will come to the hospital monthly for check up and follow up with the development ..

"Thank you doctor " both said in unison ,and left the hospital ..

____________________
The news of jungkook being pregnant spread like wild fire ,their friends and family were all happy ,jungkook and his mom resolved their issues and they all apologized to the Kim's and peace motioned into their lives again ..

When Jin heard jungkook had to be careful with the pregnancy,he moved some of jungkook's things to their mansion ,he wanted to keep a close eyes on jungkook and also avoid them from using sex to kill his unborn grandchildren .

The end ...

Au..

Nothing feels better than an aggressive make up sex ..

Hurray jungkook is pregnant at last .

This is the end of "my fiance" ,it was a great journey and I hope you all enjoyed it ,if you got here thanks for all the love and support ,this is just the beginning of our journey and hope you all will take a ride with me ..

Till we meet again in my other books i 💜💜💜 you all..