Chapter twenty two

Jungkook has been avoiding his mom's calls for days cause he knew what she always said to him and he wasn't ready for such drama as it is ,but his mom doesn't seem to get the memo she keeps calling literally everyday .

Though today is worst ,she has been calling for hours distracting jungkook from his work ,he could have turned off his phone but the fact of it being his business line and he didn't want to lose a client cause of his sick headed mother .

Kook.
Hello ma.
He finally picked the call .

His mom
Are you sick in the head boy , have been trying to reach you for days now but no response,you got me worried ..

As if you care about me kook thought to himself..

Kook.
Sorry ma, have been quite busy this days .

His mom
Whatever,that's not why I called you though ,I heard your project is almost over that means you will be back to Korea soon.right .

Kook
Yes Mom .

His mom
Okay ,good ,so we can start preparing for the wedding ,I want you guys to get married once you get back .

Kook
Whatever mom .

His mom.
Hey jungkook,don't speak to your mom in an Ill manner understood .

Kook
Yea yea,can I go back to work now ?.

His mom
Yeah,and call your dad he misses you .

Kook .
Sure.

Kook dropped the call.

Jungkook was not close to his mom because she tends to be very selfish and doesn't care about anybody but herself when it comes to material things ,well the wedding arrangement was no longer pissing him off compared to the first time she mentioned it to him ,he wasn't sure about getting married to taehyung but it wasn't a bad idea either ..

He shakes off his thought and went back to work ,he needed everything cleared out ,he couldn't wait to be with taehyung even though his parents were sick heads he was still happy to see them too..