Chapter twenty three

It's been over 2weeks now and jungkook was already packed for his flight ,he couldn't pack last night because taehyung didn't get off the phone,he kept talking  things he would like them to do when he gets back ,jungkook was really excited to see taehyung physically ,he doesn't really know how he would react but he surely know he couldn't wait to kiss tae's lips over and over again to fulfill his long thirst .

His phone beep sound got him out of his thought as he checked to see tae's message he couldn't stop blushing he opened the text

My tiger ❣️.

Hey bunny,I hope you are awake and ready to leave Japan cause I know you didn't get enough sleep and I sincerely apologise ,it was my fault .I can't wait to see you ,I really want to call you but I don't want to distract your movement ,so please once your flight is leaving text me so I can send my driver to pick you up cause I have a very important meeting to attend or better still text me and let me know if you want to go see your parents first before meeting up ..
I heart you and see you soon ..

Jungkook couldn't stop blushing after reading the text over and over again but decided to get back to his senses and move his luggage through the help of his assistant to his ride which took him to the airport ..

About an hour later their flight was ready to set off ,jungkook quickly texted taehyung before putting his phone on flight mode ,he was sincerely Happy he was going back to Korea if not for anything but to meet with his tae ..

Taehyung focus ..

Taehyung was in his office preparing his file  for his meeting concerning a building proposer when his phone beeped he immediately checked it cause he has actually been waiting for jungkook to text since early morning  .

My bunny ❣️.

Hello tae,I got your text it was so cheesy but I can't deny the fact that I liked it ,sorry for not replying immediately I was busy getting my things together we are actually leaving Japan now ,I will be heading to my house directly when I land you don't need to send anyone to pick me up cause my driver will ,we will meet later tonight at my parents house cause they want to discuss the marriage arrangements with us ..
Hope to see there,I heart you too ,have a great day at work ..

Taehyung finished reading the message he couldn't stop smiling though he was a little hurt that jungkook doesn't want to see him first when he lands ,

but he couldn't blame him ,his fiance who he hadn't seen is coming to Korea and here he is going for a business meeting ,he really wished he could go to the airport and welcome him .

his thought was cut short as his secretary came in to inform him the meeting was started in 5mins .he stood up and headed to the conference room ..