Chapter thirty six

Continuation of after pool romance from chapter thirty five ....

Smut ahead ..

Jungkook was laid on the bed gently by taehyung who hovered on top of him kissing his neck , jungkook's leg was wrapped around taehyung's waist all this time holding onto him as if is life depended on it,but taehyung had to disengage his legs so he could pull off their clothes ,which went well their both clothes were off and they were now naked ..

Taehyung was all hard and horny but he wanted to be gentle with jungkook knowing it was his first time and all ,"Ahhh " jungkook moaned as he felt taehyung hot mouth in his d**k, yeah this felt like he was heading towards heaven ,he grab on taehyung's scalf while taehyung held is waist  holding him in place ,'Ahhh' tae go faster am close ,jungkook was about to cum .

he tried pulling tae's hands from his waist so he could pull out from his mouth but taehyung was not letting him out, so he arched his back as he screamed  tae's name and cum inside of his mouth , taehyung sucked him dry and swallowed him before lifting his mouth off with a pop sound and moved up to jungkook kissing him with his own cum in his mouth ..

Taehyung eyes went wide as jungkook flip him over now ontop of him ,"now tiger let me take care of you " jungkook said biting his lips seductively , taehyung just wanted to fuck him to oblivious right now but decided to let his 'bunny' have his fun ," sure baby ,show me what you can do ' tae said with a devilish smirk ..

Jungkook crawled in between his legs and put tae's cock into his mouth straight up his throat the next minute he was coughing  holding his throat which earned taehyung to burst into a loud laugh he didn't intend to let out but it came out before he could control it ,jungkook pouted at taehyung for making mockry of him , taehyung embraced him although still trying to stop himself from laughing .

"Bunny it's okay ,let's just sleep we can continue tomorrow " taehyung said while jungkook pushed his back down on the bed as jungkook attempted to try again "you don't have to force your ...Ahhh" taehyung's words were cut short as jungkook put his dick into his warm mouth pumping his head up and down slowly , taehyung's moan made jungkook go faster , taehyung felt overwhelmed with the pleasure rushing on his body,he turned jungkook to the bed pining him down to his stomach as he  smacked his ass "ahhhh tae " kook moaned .

Taehyung brought out the lub in the drawer at the bed stand that he already placed there before going to the pool ,he put some on three of his fingers  as he inserted two into kook's asshole ,jungkook groaned putting his head into the pillow holding it with his hands like his life depended on it .

Taehyung saw what he was doing and pulled kook's hair raising his face up "I want to hear you bunny " tae said adding the third fingers "Ahhh tae ' kook moaned which earned a painful spank on his butt ,"what was that for " kook said to taehyung still feeling the burn on his ass cheek ..

"You can't call me tae in the bedroom it either tiger or daddy " taehyung said now positioning himself in front of jungkook asshole rubbing the tip of his dick on the entrance ,as he gently slide in lifting jungkook's ass up through his hips ,holding his hips and using his thighs to wideing jungkook's legs wider to fit in for better penetration.

"ahhhhhh hhhh da~d~dy " jungkook moaned loud as taehyung entered inside him fully moving on slow pace ,"baby does it hurt any were ,if it those tell me we can stop here or will let you adjust " tae asked ,' it hurts but am good, continue' jungkook respond ..

Taehyung couldn't go on a slow rate anymore ,he began going faster and more aggressive his finger nail would have already left marks on jungkook's hips with how hard he was grabing it  ,"am co~m'ing da~d~dy " kook said out of his moans ,"cum for me baby " tae response as he continued still thrusting in an animalistic speed ,jungkook cums untouch .

Taehyung uninserted ,jungkook was flipped over before he could adjust again taehyung inserted into him again placing kooks leg on his shoulder and started  moving ,jungkook would say he was exhausted from already coming down is high ,but what can he do when his husband is still very much in section .

"Da~d~dy I wa~nt to kiss you " kook requested with a pout looking all sexy and hot in taehyung's eyes ,tae kissed him passionately as jungkook legs came down to his waist pinning it and his fingernails digging in to taehyung's shoulder which would probably leave scars because taehyung was moving really fast in him.

" baby am close " tae said ,at this time jungkook had released two times and was still at the edge of releasing again "sa~m~e h~er~e da~d~d~y " kook said with his last string of strength he had left ,,they went on for a while till they both climaxed .

Taehyung rested on top of jungkook still leaving his d**ck inside of him as they both breathed heavily into each other's neck for awhile before taehyung slowly pulled out ,laying close to him and pulled Kook to cuddle up with a kiss on his forehead ..

Tae - you did great baby .

Kook blushed ,he was glad he could give taehyung the kind of satisfaction he needed ..

Kook- am glad you enjoyed yourself in me ..

They both smiled ..

Tae- I love you kookie .

Kook- I love you too my tiger ..

That how they rested till they slept off in each other's embrace to bothering to bath none clean up ,they were both too exhausted to move after the sex ..

An..

There it is taekook smut,on their honeymoon , perfect way to celebrate getting married.

See you next chapter 😜..