Chapter thirty two

Taehyung's focus..

Taehyung woke up at 7am though he didn't sleep at all ,he needed to do clean up cause if seokjin come to his house seeing everywere messed up ,he will give him a full speech on what dirt can cause to the human body or he would do the clean up by him .

So whenever Jin is visiting he takes extra time cleaning the already cleaned up house ,he just finished cleaning the plates and texting jungkook inviting him for an indoor dinner,he wanted them to be more comfortable and close before their wedding which was next weekend .

He just got out the shower hearing some noise from downstairs ,normal people would be frightened bit he wasn't cause he knew it was no other person than is mom/dad who was probably arranging the fridge with food he brought or setting the dinning table for brunch .

Taehyung was done dressing up he went downstairs to join his mom , immediately Jin sited him he engaged him into a tight embrace as if they didn't meet yesterday night ..

Jin- baby how are you doing.

Tae- mom you are gonna crush my bones .

Jin- oh sorry baby .

Jin detach himself from his sons embrace with a smile, taehyung breathed out from the tight hug relieve .

Tae- am good mom .

Jin- let's go eat I just prepared the table .

They both walked to the dinning room seated on the chairs and digging into jin's masterpiece foods .

They both ate quietly for awhile before jin spoke up .

Jin- baby ,what do you think about jungkook ?

Tae- I like him mom .

Jin- seriously baby?.

Tae- yeah mom ,I feel sure about this .

Jin- you know the Jeon's came to us for partnership to boost their business and stuff and offered their son as an engaged assurance ,that's why we came up with the engagement deal ,
But I made your dad promise to leave you to make the final decision .

Tae- you don't have to explain, I know both of you won't want anything harmful for me ,I trust you both ..

Jin stand up his chair and went to taehyung and embraced him placing pecks on his scalf .

Jin- I love you so much taebaby you mean the world to me .

Tae- I love you too Mom .

Taehyung embraced his mom too tears threatening to drop from his eyes if there was one thing he could be satisfied with in his life ,is the fact that his parents love him so much and that was one thing he is so grateful to God for,this gift he gave him ..

They both stayed like that for a while before pulling out with taehyung and Jin crying ,they both laughed looking at each other with tearing soaked face .

Tae- mom ,why are you so emotional .

Jin- why are you emotional ?.

Both chuckled .

Tae- I think I took after you mom .

Jin- I guess so too..

Jin returned to his chair and they both ate their brunch and chatted for a while before Jin left  ..

This day was pleasant for taehyung cause whenever his mom is around he tends to get happier..

Author's note .

This Jin and taehyung's moment really got me,I hope you guys enjoyed this episode .

See you next chapter 😜..