The corrupted

0 woke up in his cell. He was really starting to get sick of the place... Wait, he was starting to get sick of the place? He has been living in that cell for seven years and just now he was getting sick of it! 0 got up from the dirty floor and looked outside. He saw a ton of other subjects being escorted to a wall across from his cell. Subject 78... Subject 346... Subject 49... These subjects and a few others were being lined up against the wall. The thing was, all of the subjects that were there were "failed" subjects. Subject 56 that was behind 78 was armless because they had to cut both of his arms off due to an infection. Subject 346? She was poisoned from one of the experiments. She could die anytime. And she's part what humans outside the lab call a "beaver." "Subject 0? Come on! You have to do another experiment!" 0 looked over and saw you-know-who. Dr. Andie smiled at 0, opened 0's door, and pulled him out. He dragged 0 to the line with the other failed subjects. 0 looked at the other subjects and counted them. 15 failed subjects in total. A doctor came in with twins. Make that 17. Other subjects that weren't failed subjects called the failed ones "The Corrupted." Or TC for short. There were new members joining TC every month! 0 lost count of how many subjects were in TC. Other scientists gathered more subjects and put them in line. 0 started to wonder where they will be taking them. They took everyone in TC to a room. It was made of mostly metal and had a window for the scientists to look into the room. The scientists left every one in that room with good ol' Dr. Andie! 0 and a few others started banging on the door, trying to get in open but to no avail. Dr. Andie tried calming the panicking failed subjects down, but he wasn't doing a good job. The room was crammed, and 0 was starting to get claustrophobic. He needed to get out of there. LET US OUT! LET US THE FUCK OUT!" he screamed... Other subjects started to join in, but no one heard their screams. The room started shaking and started moving downwards.