Look for him

Aidan sprinted through the hall, desperately trying to find cell #1473. He walked through the hall until he saw cell #1457. He was close! He ran past cell #1458, #1459, #1460... Aidan stopped in front of cell #1473. He looked into the cell and saw 56. 56 was sitting on the floor in a corner. Aidan knocked on the door. "Hi! It's me." Aidan whisper-shouted. 56 looked up, and his eyes instantly lit up when he saw Aidan. "Aidan! I'm so glad to see that you're ok! Let me out of here!" Aidan smiled and tried opening the door. Locked. Aidan sighed. "Let me go look for something to unlock it with." 56 nodded. Aidan made a mental note of where the cell was located and sprinted off. He checked the time, and he was looking for 3 hours. That meant he had 4 days to get everyone out. Aidan decided to go to Dr. Green's office. Aidan opened the door to Dr. Green's office. The key to the cell had to be in there somewhere... Luckily, Dr. Green wasn't in his office. Aidan opened a drawer and saw a bunch of keys in there. He grabbed a random key, and the key had something engraved in it. Cell #354. So this was a drawer full of the keys to cells. He checked random keys, hoping that he would eventually find the key to cell #1473. Aidan put the keys he grabbed onto the desk. 20 minutes flew by. The drawer was halfway empty, and Aidan still hasn't found the key. Aidan grabbed another key. Cell #564. Aidan put it in the pile of keys and grabbed another one. Cell #869. Aidan put that in the pile of keys. He grabbed another and smiled when he read the number on the key. Cell #1473. He pushed the pile of keys back in the drawer, causing it to make a sort of metallic rattling sound. Aidan left the office, closing the door. He ran back to cell #1473, still remembering where the cell was. He arrived after a few minutes. 56 was still in the corner but looked up once he heard Aidan's footsteps outside of his cell. "Hi, Aidan!" 56 joyfully greeted. "Do you have the key to the cell?" Aidan nodded and unlocked the cell. Once 56 stepped out, 56 smiled and immediately hugged (or tried to) Aidan. Aidan was surprised but hugged 56 back. Once 56 let's go, Aidan puts the key in his pocket. Aidan signaled 56 to follow him, and Aidan started walking back to the janitor's closet with 56.••• Dr. Andie sprinted through the hallway of cells, getting increasingly nervous by the second. He ignored the weird glances of the other subjects. Where was 1473? What if something happened to him? Dr. Andie thought of another place 1473 could possibly be. The experiment room. He immediately ran down the hall, towards the experiment room. Dr. Andie threw open the door once he got there. To his horror, the cure that he was working on was spilled all over the floor. He grabbed some of the papers, including the file. Luckily, the papers had enough information on them for Dr. Andie to start over and make a new cure. He put the papers in a drawer and locked it. He then sprinted out of the room, putting the key in his pocket. He still needed to find 1473 and 0! What if they got hurt? Dr. Andie was getting more nervous by the second. He sat down on the ground, too tired from running and panicking for what felt like hours. 'What can I do...?'