Death of a doctor

Dr. Green's eyes widened, feeling the cold metal on his wrists. Aidan did nothing but stare blankly at the mad doctor. He grabbed Green's shirt, dragging him on the floor while the older man kicked and screamed. Aidan couldn't help but think about all of the subjects and the pain and torture they've gone through... All because of one man. The man that he just arrested. The man that will get what's coming to him. 0 and 56 flashed through his mind. They both suffered so much. He hoped that they would get a happy life after the bastard was brought to justice. Aidan dragged him towards the cells and threw him in. He locked the cell and put the key in his pocket. The police will be pleased to see that their job was done for them. Aidan sprinted through the hallway, scanning each corner for either of the two boys. His eyes landed on a familiar dirty blond boy, sprinting down the hall as if he had just seen a ghost. Aidan widened his eyes a bit, bending down to 0's height. "What's wrong?" Aidan asked. 0 looked up at the officer with wide eyes. "It's Dr. Jamie. He had a heart attack, I think. I think he's dead." 0 finally said. Aidan raised an eyebrow. That was not an answer he was expecting. "Take me to his body," Aidan replied. Aidan gripped 0's hand, rubbing his palm. 0 nodded, gently pulling Aidan forward, leading him down a few hallways. 0 finally stopped at a room, and Aidan opened the door. Sure as shit, there was Dr. Jamie's body, in a room full of the files of various test subjects.