᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ᯽

"Newt?"

"Newt?"

He heard the voice muffled in his ears. It was soft, the voice was gentle and he knew it was from his sister. He was sitting against the bathroom wall, one hand holding the small blade and the other hand was dripping down blood.

He gasped when he heard the door unlock. Lizzy stood there, her eyes filled with tears once again when she saw the blood dripping down from Newt's wrist to his hand, down to the white floor.

"I-I thought y-you were o-okay..." Lizzy gasped.

"I'm sorry, Lizzy," Newt whispered, his vision blurry.

Lizzy bit her lip, memories coming back, seeing the sight in front of her. She kneeled down in front of the blonde, took the blade and put it in the sink, the blood wasn't too much, so she easily grabbed a bandage from the small shelf and began cleaning up Newt's small wounds with disinfectant.

"I'm mad at you, why didn't you tell me?" she asked while cleaning.

"It's... It's- it was the first time this year," he murmured.

"Let it b-be the last time."

When Lizzy was done, she stood up, helping her brother to stand up as well. She noticed him hiss, while he limped. His leg hurt, it always did after sitting in the same position all the time. He had a leg brace, but he'd only use it when it hurt badly.

"Your leg hurts," Lizzy whispered.

"No, I'm fine," Newt said.

"I actually wanted to cook, I guess I'll jut order pizza," Lizzy sighed.

Newt walked to his bed and laid down. His wrists did hurt, so he didn't wanted to move them. He used to play e-guitar with Thomas when they were younger, where they didn't know how well it be. He smiled at the memory, they were the dumb, the wild, the free, where they didn't have to worry about anything.

He sighed and turned to his side, standing up. He took off his uncomfortable jeans and his t-shirt. Going into his closet, he picked out his favorite yellow hoodie and his daisy sweatpants. When he got out of the closet, he saw Thomas sitting on his chair.

"Uhm... Hey?" Newt stuttered.

"Hey, are you okay?" Thomas asked.

Newt bit his lip, shaking his head. He sat down on his bed, resting his head on the comfortable pillow. He pulled his knees to his chest and nodded. Thomas knew exactly that he was not okay, he knew he would never be okay, still he asked.

Since the accident, Newt changed. He became quiet, his confidence was not like he used to have, his smile wasn't the same. Thomas noticed all the things that made Newt back away from the brunet.

He refused to go out with him, he didn't wanted to play the e-guitar with him anymore, he didn't want to talk to him. He just changed.

"What about meeting up tomorrow, with Min, Bren Bren and T?" Thomas asked.