᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ᯽

Newt was sleeping

Newt was sleeping. His head resting on his yellow pillow and his daisy blanket wrapped around his and his stuffed animal, the bee. He had tears in his eyes, falling down his soft, pink cheeks.

He took the sleeping pill once again. He never wanted to wake up. He loved how he could forget about everything, but make it worse. His eyes closed, a small smile on his face and his eyes watering.

Lizzy was silently watching him from the door. She was tired from all the noises that came through the hallways and sports hall when she was watching the game. Of course Minho's team won.

She was already in her pj's and was ready to go bed, but she couldn't sleep. Harriet had to do chores with Brenda and she said she couldn't come over for the night, means Lizzy had to sleep alone, and it terrified her.

The blonde girl slowly top toed over to Newt's big bed and leid down covering her body with the daisy blanket. Newt slightly stirred in his sleep, but didn't give any more reaction. Of course Lizzy didn't know that the blonde boy took his favorite pills.

She slightly got closer to her brother and wrapped her arms around his torso. Lizzy didn't expect Newt to give any more reaction than a snore, but he puller her head to his chest, hugging her.

"Love you, Newt. Good night," she whispered before drifting off to sleep.

***

"H-Heather?"

His heart sunk deep into his soul. He was in the egde of tears, Heather and Ben sitting right in front of him on a bench. Heather nervously bit her lip and pulled her hands off Ben's neck and shoulder.

"Oh, Tommy I-"

"Don't call me that," Thomas said grumpily.

He felt betrayed. He was. Heather cheated on him with another guy. Ben himself didn't know anything about it, Thomas felt bad, he felt bad for Ben being so naive, he felt bad for not listening to Newt.

"Hey, Newt why weren't you there?" Thomas asked after hugging Heather.

"I-I... Can we talk?... Alone?" Newt asked.

The brunet waved at Heather, she only huffed and went over to the changing room. Newt had enough of Heather's games, he wasss going to tell Thomas, for his own good. He felt bad that Thomas never noticed anything, not a slight thing that Heather did.

"What is it?" Thomas asked.

"Heather is cheating on you."

Thomas gritted his teeth. How was he supposed to believe Newt? Heather was such an angel, she would never do anything to make Thomas feel bad. He looked down at Newt, anger flushing his eyes.