᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ᯽

"Hey, Newt pass me the ball!"

Newt was sitting on the bank, while the others were having PE. He was not allowed to be in sport lessons, so he sat there and watched. Since Newt didn't really had something to do in the PE lesson, his teacher gave him the opportunity to be the coach. Newt was happy about it and took the offer.

"Minho, watch out," he said.

Minho, Thomas and Aris were in the same team, while Gally, Siggy and Ben were in the other team. They were playing basketball, Newt was the referee of the game. He was of course for Thomas' team, not wanting to admit it, he loved the way Thomas looked in sports. He was all sweaty and Red in the face, but Newt could only find it cute.

"Minho, you dumbass, stop kissing Aris right in the game!" Thomas yelled at Minho, pulling his shoulder.

Minho groaned and gently shoved Aris away, winking at him. Gally was about to get the ball into the basket, which made Minho react fast. He easily got in the way and punched the ball off Gally's hands.

"Good one, Minbaby," Aris whispered.

Thomas winked at Newt, he couldn't help, but blush. He smiled like crazy, looking down onto his lap, so his red face was not so obvious. He loved Thomas, he loved him too much, it hurt.

Thomas knew about everything Newt went through, even if he though he'd never get Newt to laugh or smile again, he did. He helped him, but he was also the reason Newt was destroyed, which the blonde couldn't mind. It killed him, and he loved it.

"Newt, you okay?" Thomas asked, waving his hand in front of Newt's face.

When Newt cleared his mind, he quickly shook his head. He saw Thomas have a small smile on his face. Newt couldn't help, but immediately blush when he saw Thomas.

"Yeah, I'm all right, how about ordering Chinese food today?" Newt asked, trying to be casual.

"Of course," Thomas said, he went with his hand to Newt's head and ruffled his hair, making Newt blush even more and smile like a dork.

***

"Hey yo!" Minho yelled when Thomas and Newt got into the car.

Thomas went in first, making space for the blonde. When Newt was in a sitting position, he moved his hand to Newt's knee and made him sit more properly. The blonde muttered a "Thank you" to the brunet and smiled at him.

Brenda was sitting right beside Thomas, Teresa was sitting on her lap, while Aris was on the passenger seat beside Minho. They had to hide Teresa a little bit, so the police wouldn't see her sir on Brenda's lap.

"Ya shanks are coming to the party?" Minho asked, driving off to Thomas' and Newt's house.

"Which party?" Brenda asked.