᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ᯽

"Why didn't you tell me?" the brunet whispered

It's been two years since Newt was clean, since Newt didn't touch blades, knifes and pills. The brunet couldn't believe it. He didn't wanted Newt to end up in a hospital, like he once had to.

Him and Newt were sitting on the couch, Thomas arms wrapped around his shoulder while the blonde had his arms loosely placed on Thomas' upper arms.

"I was scared."

Thomas didn't say anything. He felt like it was his fault. He roamed through every curve in his head and tried to find something that could make Newt upset and depressed. He never thought about the night where he was partying.

"It wasn't on purpose," Newt whispered.

The brunet couldn't take everything, the pain Newt had, but he felt it. He felt how Newt was going past the gone every single day more and more, he couldn't help him.

"W-what do you mean?" Thomas stuttered.

His lips began trembling and he pulled Newt closer to him. When he noticed that they were too close, he let go, trying to make Newt more comfortable. He felt like his touches meant more than in a friendly way, he liked it. He loved having Newt with him, arms tightly wrapped around each other. It wasn't like that with anyone else.

"The mug, it just slipped, there was some water on the table," Newt lied.

The brunet just nodded his head. He didn't mind it at all if he'd be honest. He was actually proud of Newt for keeping the mug for so long. He placed his head on Newt's.

The blonde boy didn't show him, but he would do more than a thousand flips, so he could actually realize what was happening. He didn't kkow if he was feeling good or not. He felt like this shouldn't be right, he felt like Heather should be the one who was with Thomas.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you notice earlier... I'm sorry I didn't do anything with you in the last... Months... Years," Thomas whispered.

He brought his hand up to Newt's fluffy blonde hair and went through the silky mess. Newt shivered, didn't show anything to him, but he loved it.

He loved every touch Thomas gave him, but it also hurt. It hurt that he was seeing this in a way he couldn't see. He hurried his head in Thomas' shoulder and closed his eyes tightly as the brunet was still playing with his hair.

"You know... We haven't played the e-guitar in a while... What ya think?" Thomas asked.

Newt only nodded his head. He breathed in Thomas' scent and sighed onto Thomas' shoulder. The brunet didn't seem to mind that the blonde was so intimate with him, he actually seemed to enjoy having the blonde so close to him.

"Would be nice," Newt answered.

"D-do you want t-to stay like that for a while?" Thomas asked quietly.