᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ᯽

Thomas and Newt hugged what seemed like forever

Thomas and Newt hugged what seemed like forever. Newt let go eventually, tears in his eyes. Thomas had his head still placed on Newt's shoulder, giggling while crying.

"Tommy, let's just go in," Newt said, placing his hand into Thomas' fluffy hair.

"N-no... Heather, can I..."

Thomas didn't finish the sentence, but Newt felt like dying. He hated it, Thomas really thought he was Heather. He thought Newt was the one who could help him, but Newt couldn't even help himself.

Thomas took his head back from Newt's shoulder, looking him deep in the eyes with a small smile on his face, while still tears were falling down his gorgeous hazel eyes.

Newt didn't know how to react, he didn't... When Thomas wrapped his arms around Newt shoulders and captured his lips with Newt's soft, pink ones. Newt gasped into the, so called kiss. He wanted to back away, but the door was right behind him and Thomas was holding him so close to his chest.

He didn't kiss back, his eyes wide open in pure shock. He hated it, he hated himself for loving it. He loved the moment Thomas had his lips on his, he couldn't help, but hate it as well. He loved him, but he wished he was sober.

He wished that these moments were sober. That Newt was not forced to kiss him, that Thomas was not drunk and they would both remember this time.

Thomas let go of him. Newt's lips trembled and he had to take all the energy to not cry right in front of Thomas. Thomas was giggling, with a slight smile, he placed a kiss on Newt's cheek.

"Tommy... Stop, I'm not Heather," Newt said, shaking Thomas' shoulders.

"But... I wanna kiss," Thomas said, kissing his cheek again.

The blonde boy was done. He began crying right here and there. He turned his head towards the door, unlocked it and let Thomas in. He saw Thomas smiling and silently crying, he really didn't know what was going on with him.

"Go to bed now," Newt whispered.

"Come with me," Thomas whined.

Newt began crying even more. He felt like his heart was ripped off by the brunet himself. He tried to cry more quietly, but his sobs came out muffled. He wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Newt, Thomas?"

Newt turned his head to the stairs. Harriet and Lizzy were standing there, Harriet had a baseball bat in her hand and had her arms protectively around Lizzy's waist. Newt sniffed and wiped his eyes once again, trying to look like he didn't cry.

"Uh yeah, sorry we scared you, Tommy got drunk," Newt explained.

"You cried?" Lizzy asked quietly.

"N-no, I didn't, I have to put him in bed, you guys go to sleep," Newt said.

"Yeah, hehe, come in bed with me," Thomas almost yelled.