᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ᯽

"Hey, Newt

"Hey, Newt..." Heather murmured.

Newt shook his head at her and was about to shut the door, but she stopped him. She had tired looking eyes and wasn't able to look at Newt.

"Wait... Can I talk to-"

"No I won't let you talk to Tommy," Newt said annoyed.

"I want to talk to you, please?" she asked as if she was the most innocent girl in the world.

Newt rolled his eyes and expected Heather to be a bitch once again, but this time he was shocked at what she had to say. She actually said something that made sense.

"I'm sorry, Newt. I thought I'd get away with every cruel thing I did to you, I'm sorry for making you feel upset-"

"You made me almost kill myself."

"Yeah... Just-just listen... I'm not asking for anything else, I'm here to say sorry, I wish you and Thomas have a great... Great time. Together and... I'm just- I'm sorry," she ended.

Thomas was curious about Newt and why he was gone for so long, so he went up, walking over to the door. When he saw Heather, he sighed. Newt looked at him startled, not knowing what to do or to say.

"What is she doing here?" he asked disgusted.

"Sh-she said sorry," Newt whispered.

"What now? Heather I actually don't have words to describe how much I hate you, you-you made Newt look bad in front of me, while he was not even doing anything, you little-"

Newt placed his hand against Thomas' mouth, making the last words come out muffled. He removed it when the brunet ended his sentence. Heather was just standing, doing nothing, but starring at Thomas and Newt.

"Listen... Just go, all right?" Newt said annoyed.

Heather didn't hesitate, got down the few stairs and walked out of the front yard. Thomas cupped Newt's cheeks in his hands and looked at him in the eyes, he let out a soft whimper and kissed his forehead.

"You're okay?" Thomas asked.

The blonde nodded, placing his hands on Thomas', which were still placed on his soft cheeks. Thomas felt so sorry for the blonde, he didn't know how to handle it, knowing that he was the one who hurt him.

"I'm s-"

"I said stop saying that you're sorry, I know, I forgive you and I love you, it will never change."

Newt placed his arms aroung the brunet's shoulder and leaned into a kiss, which Thomas returned. He moved his lips softly against Newt's, carresing his cheeks.

"You guys are not fucking in the corner, right?" they heard Minho yell from the kitchen.

Thomas broke the kiss, taking Newt's hand in his. He gave him a quick wink and smiled at their hands locked together.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 || 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐮 🎉